Question DK Survivability in TSG

I'm having survivability issues in TSG comp, always staying around 30-40% health all the time even when I'm being in Blood presence, Death-striking and conversion up, which makes it hard for us to pressure their healer.

At the start of the match, we get the healer down to 10% and he already used all his cds then I get focused, and we lose all the pressure and our healer cant get me topped off.

we usually struggle whenever we are against a cc heavy comp. any Idea what we might be doing wrong ? isnt this comp usually get on the healer ?

Your health is probably staying at 30-40% because of the cc your healer is getting. You need to make sure your positioning is good that your healer and you have access to LoS when necessary. Try to keep an eye on the enemy team moving towards your healer and help him avoid CC.

Healer needs to be good at avoiding CC, if he get cc'ed and you need to go defensive, you lost.... Always play offensive, make them use cc defensively, and just cleave them down.

Cant stop the cleave train, CHOO CHOO Motherfucker......

is it our responsibility if our healer gets too much cc ? I only got one/two peels for our healer, and they're better used on the enemy healer to get a kill.

EDIT:
    We aren't getting out of LoS with our healer, he is pillar humping. But even though we are still having this issue.