Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Up until last year, the attitude of your average American citizen towards Russia wasn't negative. Calling us Russia's arch nemesis I don't think necessarily makes sense, since it isn't just us who are pissed at Russia.
    But we are. Read up on the Cold War.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knyx View Post
    That's like saying we're arch nemesis with Japan. Read up on WW2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Not the most beautiful woman in the world, but ugly? People are either projecting, trying to act super cool, or just have ridiculous standards.
    In this picture, yes she's stunning, the other one did nothing for me. Not that it means she's ugly by any stretch of the imagination, I just have a real thing when it comes to a persons eyes...

This is of course all framed in the bizzro universe where I've either stolen a lot of state secrets to warrant someone like this paying me any attention or who knows, maybe she has a thing be ageing, balding guys with beards :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    She's ugly and a crazy. You can have them pants, OP.
    Wow...It's not my type either but you have to blind to call that ugly. Sounds more like jealous people then anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    People have standards.
    Not really, people have jealousy and usually view something they can't have as negative. Regardless of your view on woman or taste...this woman is far from ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is she not hot?
    Matter of perspective I guess /shrug. She looks decent, her face isn't beautiful but her body is pretty banging.

At least she looks better than the human equivalent of Miss Piggy ....v

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Did all beautiful russan female agents die or something?

(austin powers)
    Edit: After seeing more pictures of her, she is gorgeous. The pics they used in the article didn't really do her justice. The posters claiming that she's ugly are either blind, envious of Snowden, closet gay or all of the above
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2014-12-08 at 04:08 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    That's like saying we're arch nemesis with Japan. Read up on WW2.
    Unlike WW2, the cold war never really ended.
    It should be over, since the USSR doesn't exist anymore, and the military counter power along with it.. But in reality, there is still a cold war going on between the US and Russia.

Up until last year, the attitude of your average American citizen towards Russia wasn't negative. Calling us Russia's arch nemesis I don't think necessarily makes sense, since it isn't just us who are pissed at Russia.
    That isn't quite what I meant though

I mentioned Area 51.... By chance I've just watched the docu about it, on NatGeo yesterday, was a great docu imo, and it had the rivalry written all over it. The US is more obsessed with the issue than any other nation on the planet. Stems from the fact, that the Russians, well the Soviets to be politically correct, have been ahead of the game and for the first couple decades after the war, clearly the more powerful of the two super powers.
    It's deeply ingrained into the people, since the governments actions need the people's approval..
    The US didn't really pull ahead, until the USSR was abolished.
    Of course, Gorbachev then left a mark, and things got better temporarily. But military nations never cease to be military driven..
    And the US is a military nation.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post

Not the most beautiful woman in the world, but ugly? People are either projecting, trying to act super cool, or just have ridiculous standards.

And come on, she's a Russian spy, that alone is worth a lot of points.
    She probably received special training on pleasuring men. +1

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    She probably received special training on pleasuring men. +1
    True, even if you get killed...doesn't matter had sex?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knyx View Post
    The Cold War ended in the late 80s. Perhaps you're the one who needs to do the reading.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Unlike WW2, the cold war never really ended.
    It should be over, since the USSR doesn't exist anymore, and the military counter power along with it.. But in reality, there is still a cold war going on between the US and Russia.
    I respectfully disagree, while there have been increased tensions in the last year or so, the Cold War for all indents and purposes ended in '91 with the fall of the Soviet Union.
    EDIT: I am not saying there couldn't be a new USA vs Russia cold war coming soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Cold War ended in the late 80s. Perhaps you're the one who needs to do the reading.
    the only things that really ended are....
    the soviet union..... and along with it the arms race of two all to war willing nations.... The latter turned into a single player arms race now instead..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    I respectfully disagree, while there have been increased tensions in the last year or so, the Cold War for all indents and purposes ended in '91 with the fall of the Soviet Union.
    Like I just said... The arms race between two super powers ended, because one super power dissolved.
    The other one doesn't slow down at all.
    And the cold war is made up of more than just that arms race. It has industrial, and diplomatic aspects to it as well.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    The posters claiming that she's ugly are either blind, envious of Snowden, closet gay or all of the above
    I'm gay and I think she's very attractive... and I wouldn't want to bang her.

Now as for Snowden himself... he's definitely a hot nerd, I'd bang him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    the only things that really ended are....
    the soviet union..... and along with it the arms race of two all to war willing nations.... The latter turned into a single player arms race now instead..

- - - Updated - - -

Like I just said... The arms race between two super powers ended, because one super power dissolved.
    The other one doesn't slow down at all.
    And the cold war is made up of more than just that arms race. It has industrial, and diplomatic aspects to it as well.
    And the attitude of the American public towards Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union was similar to our attitude towards Japan after the fall of the Japanese Empire. They were a defeated enemy that we wanted to make into our friend. People in the US maintained a negative attitude towards Communism, but you asked anyone in the 90s and 2000s what their feeling on Russia was, and it was generally positive, all the way up until the Crimean incident.

Now, the US military may have quietly continued their policy of encirclement, but for the public at large, Russia was no longer an enemy. We've been too busy paying attention to al Qaeda to care about being an arch nemesis to Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's not bad looking at all, but I think what makes her hotter is that she could probably kill me. Sex is always better with a little danger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    I love how she proposed to him using his last name.

"Comrade Snowden, will you be having the wedding with me?"
    You make her sound too British.

"Tovarish Snowydenski, wiyill yuuu havski beeyu weedinoofv wiyth myuiiii"

Deleted

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't ugly at all.

Deleted
    Different opinions. How do those work?
    One thing to have an opinion, another thing to defend your opinion with "she looks fucked" which yeah make you look jealous.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny you guys are all up in arms because someone doesn't find a woman attractive that you do.
    Maybe because the way you put it makes you look jealous.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny you guys are all up in arms because someone doesn't find a woman attractive that you do.
    There's a big difference between not finding someone attractive and stating, "She's ugly."