Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    She is not in hot water, even if they can prove she made the whole thing up the leftist media structure will close ranks to protect her, like the lying criminal who made up the rape story for Rolling Stone. Even though the party she was raped at didn't happen, and the person she said took her to the party, never existed, you still see piece after piece supporting that person, and for Dunham you can expect the same.
    I'd call that "hot water." The hope is that the leftist media structure will abandon her to go find someone else who can do what she can do and who is a little more competent. Then again, she may end up like Al Sharpton and just sorta linger for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    It pains me to no end to see her actually have to defend some of the shit she says.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's hard for me to separate mediocre celebrity Lena Durham, a narcissist run amok, from a person who isn't dis-likable. But, both deserve the same rights that I expect for myself and the people I love when a crime has been committed against them. I find anything Durham says hard to believe because of her past publicity spectacles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    It pains me to no end to see her actually have to defend some of the shit she says.
    So you think she shouldn't have to?

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Yeah, people should continue to take the word of a site with such bias they actively edited footage in a way to completely distort the truth in a brazen way, and one that associates openly with O'Keefe, no, I will require another media source.
    Normally I would agree, but Barry's lawyer talking about a potential libel case against a rich Hollywood somebody gives credence to the article...enough to warrant a fair review of the journalist's investigation IMO.