Question The math behind the WoD trinkets? best regen?

So the WoD trinkets got a bit of an upgrade recently and I had seen there was an excellent post that I now cannot search/find on here about trinkets..however, I am curious from a regen standpoint, what would be the best 2 trinkets for Holy at this stage? Is the Candle worth tracking down/shelling out the gold for? What about level 2 or 3 of the DMF trinket?

The Everburning candle has 334 intellect AND ~423 spirit (calculated as MP5 from the on-use effect), making it arguably better than a lot of Mythic BRF trinkets, in terms of regen. With the candle, you can actually add Prayer of Healing to your toolkit instead of dreading to push the 11k mana clunker.

I'm still debating if any Highmaul trinket is worth getting rid of my alchemy trinket... that double mana pot and all that mastery.

For a 620, it's pretty good. And yeah, there is a proc too.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

The Candle was hotfixed just today it looks like:

The Everburning Candle will receive a hotfix today which will reduce the amount of mana restored on use from roughly 20,000 to roughly 10,000. Similar to the issue with Scabbard of Kyanos, our previous adjustment left the power level of the item drastically beyond the range of even Mythic raid trinkets. After this hotfix, the trinket will still be an ideal item for any healer, and we will not be adjusting the Intellect passive of the trinket which will remain at 334.

With regard to developer comments made yesterday during the Final Boss podcast interview, we understand changing our minds about not adjusting this item may be frustrating. At the time, we absolutely meant that we were okay with it being over-budget in terms of what it provides (reference the unchanged Intellect). However, when designers took a closer look at the item this morning, they realized that the mana being granted was excessive to the point that it risked undermining healer and encounter balance, and creating a world where healers with the Everburning Candle would play a different game with respect to mana longevity than those without.

Can we get the numbers for these 3 trinkets:

- Winged Hourglass
    - Everburning Candle (after hotfix to 10k mana)
    - Emblem of Caustic Healing

??

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I'm still debating if any Highmaul trinket is worth getting rid of my alchemy trinket... that double mana pot and all that mastery.
    Double mana pot? Huh? It only gives +40% effectiveness on potions, so that's really only 1.4 times the normal mana amount, not double.

And...97 mastery, ehhh, kinda nice, but nothing amazing. Tovra's with socket and mastery gem? Now there's a heapin' helpin' of Mastery.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2014-12-09 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygerlily177 View Post
    Can we get the numbers for these 3 trinkets:

- Winged Hourglass
    - Everburning Candle (after hotfix to 10k mana)
    - Emblem of Caustic Healing

??
    Napkin math:

640 Winged: ~500 mp5
    655 Winged: ~574 mp5
    670 Winged: ~660 mp5

655 Caustic: ~620 mp5
    665 Caustic: ~712 mp5
    685 Caustic: ~820 mp5

Candle: ~435,7 mp5