Horde level 3 barracks.

Ive had my lv3 barracks for a few weeks now and ive noticed theres a lack of life within. 2 npcs with very little text stand inside doing nothing while the jail cells below have nothing within. Feels like Blizz forgot to finish this building, as the lv2 barracks has soo much life with the guards training, wolves and npcs that move about within. Seems a shame since the actual building is designed really well. Theres beds within that could be used.
    Hopefully blizz address this.

I just find it amusing that the first two levels have guards training with one another, and the third level has nothing. Like wat.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    i demand a daily quest that involves catching gnomes and throwing them in my dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I just find it amusing that the first two levels have guards training with one another, and the third level has nothing. Like wat.
    By level 3, all the guards are trained and on guarding duty. Barracks are thus abandoned, used merely as a hostel for 5 more followers.

Guards still need to practice even if there fully trained. Even the wolf at the entrance has gone and is nowhere to be seen. Its nice having that active feeling but this building is empty.