Proposed Glyph: Opposite Gender "Mirror Images"

I think it would be really cool if there was a minor glyph that made it so your mirror images were female if you are male (and vice versa). Of course, this isn't like a hetero-bias thing because currently the images are the same gender, so you can choose. I'd just like to have 3 female mages help me with stuff, you know.

Then... it wouldn't really be mirror images... now would it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstercloud View Post
    Then... it wouldn't really be mirror images... now would it?
    I was gonna say the same thing.. xD

OP: In that case the spell should be renamed to "Magic assistants" or something.. Mirror Image is called such 'cause it.. creates images.. mirroring the caster.. y'know.. an image which has been mirrored.. a Mirror Image, if you will. =P

Deleted
    Would feel a glyph to make them not drop your threat would be great now. They are kinda bad for most solo play since they die very fast vs hard hitting mobs.

I'd rather have glyph of alemental.

You'll notice that I had put Mirror Images in quotation marks in the title.

I think it would be cool to see a mirror image glyph where your images have random previous old raid tier sets. Or let us have a new polymorph form or maybe even a new elemental model like the water ele's in gorgrond. Maybe even a quest chain for mages that rewards a new poly morph or glyph you can only get through a quest? Who knows, they definitely should make a mage class quest line, similar to the Hunter pet in WoD quest chain, or warlock green fire quest.

I would just be happy if they didnt mess up threat. If i use them on an elite, they get slaughtered then my bodyguard then my water ele then things finally get around to attacking me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocco View Post
    I'd just like to have 3 female mages help me with stuff, you know.
    Yes, I require some "assistants" as well.

Does the Transmorphic Tincture not affect Mirror Image? That's a temporary solution if anything assuming it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Does the Transmorphic Tincture not affect Mirror Image? That's a temporary solution if anything assuming it works.
    it would, if you use it pop MI then remove the buff from yourself it would do exactly what OP wants. i had a similar thing happen the other day when i pop MI as gamon and the buff wore off a few seconds later, just me running around with 3 gamons watching my back.

Alternatively, I would like to have a bunch of random mages of different races teleport in and be my MI; one mage being frost, the other fire, and the last arcane. Hell they don't even have to be humanoids. They could be elementals or little dragons etc.