15+ Year Old Account
    I kinda agree with his premise, but not necessarily his conclusion.

First off their is currency in the game. Either Bribe or the gold in BWB could be seen as a 'currency' somewhat. But support is not just about doing damage or buff/debuff. Some classes like Tyrande helps with vision, which can be useful support. But these are simple nit picks tbh.

Honestly while he gets that they are for different people, he still tries to pit them against each other. HoTS is not made for those people who play LoL and Dota2, it is for those who enjoy Blizzard characters and is a way for those who never picked up a moba/team brawler before. Though they do kinda compete for the same market, but I think they will help each other rather than hurt each other. The people who play LoL will give Hots a shot, and Hots will open people to the genre and after playing Hots will see what else is out their and try LoL. Instead of feeling threatened about each game, feel happy that more people are coming into the genre.

I honestly played LoL, but I never thought that I got much of anywhere as it took too long to get to ranked. I was like at level 14 or so but yet still could not play one ranked game even though I felt like I was at the level of skill to try to.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    He took a lot of words to say... not a hell of a lot really.

Yes, HotS is more streamlined and less technically complex. This is super common knowledge. He spent a lot of time saying "this is how it is" instead of "this is WHY it is how it is".

He's another person confusing "simple" with "easy". Yawn.

Next.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I kinda agree with his premise, but not necessarily his conclusion.

First off their is currency in the game. Either Bribe or the gold in BWB could be seen as a 'currency' somewhat.
    Team exp is the currency. It's why you spend a second clearing a minion wave as you run past it in mid/late game. It's why 5-man deathballs in the early levels are such a horrendously bad idea.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Team exp is the currency. It's why you spend a second clearing a minion wave as you run past it in mid/late game. It's why 5-man deathballs in the early levels are such a horrendously bad idea.
    Eh, it is not always a bad choice if you decide to do with a team that you know that you will be doing it with. A few patches ago we made a siege team and just wrecked people pushed the core and won under 6 minutes.

They did even make it even better splitting the exp between all the towers too, so you can get that early lead. Say even if you do a 3-1-1, those three people will not stop those 5 people from getting that tower, the other people will have to pull back.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Eh, it is not always a bad choice if you decide to do with a team that you know that you will be doing it with. A few patches ago we made a siege team and just wrecked people pushed the core and won under 6 minutes.

They did even make it even better splitting the exp between all the towers too, so you can get that early lead. Say even if you do a 3-1-1, those three people will not stop those 5 people from getting that tower, the other people will have to pull back.
    Depends what you have as the three. Any combo of Hammer/Tass/Jaina/Abby plus others with strong ranged waveclear and denial could hold 5 people at a tower until the end of time.

Meanwhile, the other two lanes are doing the right thing and pushing as hard as they can and eating all the tower ammo, so the first round of merc camps HAS to be defended by players.

I see what your getting at, and I can see where deathballs could be very effective if you catch a team with their pants down, but if you're up against, for example, my squad when we're all on Skype, it could be answered and countered very rapidly.

Deleted
    He didnt mention the most important thing. Game is not fun in the long run. I play LoL, 2 matches each lasting 30+ mins and I am not bored. I play HotS in order to do my dailies and after the first round I'm bored and simply cant finish my daily. That is about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    He didnt mention the most important thing. Game is not fun in the long run. I play LoL, 2 matches each lasting 30+ mins and I am not bored. I play HotS in order to do my dailies and after the first round I'm bored and simply cant finish my daily. That is about it.
    Fun is subjective