BrM Monk: What Meta gem do I use?

So, I figure maybe still use the MoP meta gem? as it is, no matter what still a 20% damage reduction to all damage. So I figure maybe this would still be the best in slot for meta gems, I haven't seen any of the new meta gems and can't really find any information on this.

Note: only asking this cause I've been away for a bit, not cause Im a scrubs
    Last edited by Burnick; 2014-12-09 at 04:12 AM.

There's no such thing as meta gems in WoD. Meta gems and their sockets simply do not exist.

I would try the one that gives you a clue.
    That socket in your helm is now a random gem socket that is a bonus stat on gear.
    You put any gem you want in it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    No meta gems in WoD, your helm has a prismatic socket..and no even if you were to equip a 4/4 upgraded mythic WF helm from MoP the meta does not work at level 100
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I would try the one that gives you a clue.
    That socket in your helm is now a random gem socket that is a bonus stat on gear.
    You put any gem you want in it.
    So, Totally did not know this :P I knew gem sockets were random on wither or not you got it on gear, but didn't realize I could put any gem in the helm socket no matter what type it is. Interesting to know, But either way. Should I still use the MoP Legendary gem for helm? or can you not actually use it anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    No meta gems in WoD, your helm has a prismatic socket..and no even if you were to equip a 4/4 upgraded mythic WF helm from MoP the meta does not work at level 100
    Answered my question as I posted it. Lol Thanks for the reply, That helps alot :P Yea I didn't keep up with all the gem non sense etc. So I had no clue about the meta gems and stuff xD Thanks for answering my questions.

Issue solved :P