Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

F...k O..f For Nerf

Blizz F.... O.. for nerf . And mage ,Dk and all been increased ,,,,f..k O.. again

Deleted
    ok then
    /FKOF

Is this some kind of morse code I'm not reading right?
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

I get it that you're probably young and are afraid of typing fuck... but censoring "off"?... damn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I get it that you're probably young and are afraid of typing fuck... but censoring "off"?... damn.
    This comment just made my day bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Boos View Post
    Blizz F.... O.. for nerf . And mage ,Dk and all been increased ,,,,f..k O.. again
    it's only about a 5% nerf. (in fact, most of the buffs/nerfs today were in the realm of 4-5%).

Deleted
    Someone give this baby his pacifier. Your class was deemed OP, and was brought down to a more even playingfield. Deal with it.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can swear on the internet. Fuck!

See?

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    You can swear on the internet. Fuck!

See?
    Well... fuck. There goes the internet!
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    It's because of that thing you did that one time. We know. (source)

Im just surprised and happy they nerfed Aimed Shot instead of Chimera Shot
    Then again I guess its more of a nerf for PvE where we spam aimed quite much and doesent nerf PvP too much even tho that would not be a surprise either.

Those hunters never cease to entertain!

// Your resident priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Serzha View Post
    Well... fuck. There goes the internet!
    what the fuck did you do??? we are fucking doomed!

It's way less than a 5% nerf in practice.

Lol hunter's nerf is still needed, but wtf? Buffing MAGES and DKs? Blizzard, are you even playing your own game, ffs? /facepalm

...And still no aoe buff for Shadowpriests. So, having aoe skill so miserable that it is not even worth casting because single target facemelting yields more dps is OK, I guess?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Lol hunter's nerf is still needed, but wtf? Buffing MAGES and DKs? Blizzard, are you even playing your own game, ffs? /facepalm

...And still no aoe buff for Shadowpriests. So, having aoe skill so miserable that it is not even worth casting because single target facemelting yields more dps is OK, I guess?
    Mages where the weakest class in the game, whats wrong with buffing them?

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Mages where the weakest class in the game, whats wrong with buffing them?
    Shamans say hi!

On topic, they should have nerfed hunters even more I think, doing all damage on the move, instant CC like no other. All this should go.
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The saddest part is that damage tuning and tweaking isn’t the solution to a lot of problems caused by bad design. Elemental is still broken thanks to busted mechanics and turret play, warriors are in a complete mess and hunters don’t need a DPS nerf; they need a mobility nerf which, if delivered, would have avoided the need to nerf their damage.

At the end of the day, it’s a lousy class design team refusing to take responsibility for crap work. They were told about these issues for months of beta, a beta that was part of a fourteen-month period of design time. Instead, they just cry “raidz lolz” (which were also tested) and do some damage tuning.

Any other business, the likes of Zierhut and Nervig would be fired for incompetence.

Or moved to the coffee stand.

Either way, nobody should expect to see decent class design ever again. Zierhut was promoted into his position (I know, incredible) as class design lead, and he was part of the team working under Greg Street during his time at Blizzard.

The only way to sort this mess out would be to bring Chilton and Kaplan back into class design, but I doubt that’s going to happen any time soon. Hell, the way they’re going, the next class lead will be Jay fucking Wilson (had to add an expletive).
    Last edited by Pua; 2014-12-09 at 08:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    Shamans say hi!

On topic, they should have nerfed hunters even more I think, doing all damage on the move, instant CC like no other. All this should go.
    Yes and let you stupid shamans and mages do the bitch jobs!!! Please take away hunter mobility that the idiots can get the bitch dutys they really want and let hunters only worry about DPS. Please blizzard I beg you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    Shamans say hi!

*Second weakest class, sorry! D:

Still doesn't change the fact that it is ok to buff them^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    *Second weakest class, sorry! D:

Still doesn't change the fact that it is ok to buff them^^
    There are more mage buffs inbound.

I remember during Throne of Thunder when Greg Street stated:

“Mages weren’t quite where we wanted, so we buffed them”.

Before that point, they were top on almost every encounter, but had hit the terrible depths of second or third on a few. The poor mages actually had to live with the dehumanizing barbarity of not dominating on every fight, despite being the easiest class in the game to play, so they were hauled up.

I’d expect more of that, to be fair.