Sell me the hunter class!

So i've been playing my warrior since MoP but now i wanna start playing with somefriends and a new class. So i'm thinking about creating a hunter. So.. How are they right now and how are they like playing?

EDIT: Changing to horde to play with friends. Only play PVE seriously.
    Last edited by Nordgren94; 2014-12-09 at 11:24 AM.

Mobile, best kiters, best non-tank for soloing and unique resource(no downtime, ever).

Deleted
    Massively versatile, fun to play, always an ability to use, choice of pets is in the hundreds if not thousands (or none at all). One of the best solo'ers too.

no repair bills(feign death), md to healers (their fault), skip mobs/packs(camo), soloing(our personal pet tank), mobile + dps on the move, no downtime, md to assholes (their fault).

The only ranged class that's free to move at any time.

Now provides a unique raid buff allowing others to cast on the move because somehow that wasn't enough.

Can stealth and feign like a Rogue.

Tames bazillions of awesome pets.

What's not to like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The only ranged class that's free to move at any time.

Now provides a unique raid buff allowing others to cast on the move because somehow that wasn't enough.

Can stealth and feign like a Rogue.

Tames bazillions of awesome pets.

What's not to like?
    Also able to bring attack power and any other raid buff of their choice(or even attack power + 2 other buffs in many cases)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Lone Wolf sold me on the class - I like pets irl, hate them in MMO's.

Personally I love my hunter mainly for the reasons others have posted...but be warned: roll a hunter and be judged by others like no other class. You will always be presumed crap unless proven otherwise. I guess its possibly an issue due to it being the most played class in the game...the more that play it, the more chance there is for bad ones to pop up.
    Last edited by Kavorka; 2014-12-10 at 04:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    no repair bills(feign death), md to healers (their fault), skip mobs/packs(camo), soloing(our personal pet tank), mobile + dps on the move, no downtime, md to assholes (their fault).
    I think you just summed us up perfectly. You pretty much had me at "md to healers (their fault)" and "md to assholes (their fault)" -- excellent distinction. This is why we are most beloved in this game . Who doesn't want to be a hunter now?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinissi View Post
    I think you just summed us up perfectly. You pretty much had me at "md to healers (their fault)" and "md to assholes (their fault)" -- excellent distinction. This is why we are most beloved in this game . Who doesn't want to be a hunter now?!?!
    *mds to Muffinissi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    *mds to Muffinissi.
    Thank you . I deserved it -- would've pulled trash anyway with barrage <3 !

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinissi View Post
    Thank you . I deserved it -- would've pulled trash anyway with barrage <3 !

Rofl. I err may have MDed this warlock, who was acting smarmy and then barraged the room.

some days ago i was playing in a dg with a random group plus my friend as the tank, and the healer kept using the engineering trinket to swap places with my friend before he could pull any group, my friend could only pull when the healer would let him, seeing how much time we were wasting, i politely asked the healer to stop, he then told me to stfu and deal with it, after that i MDed to him and used barrage in the whole room, then just feign death, the healer just quit afer dying, and i just enjoyed the feeling of "justice with my own hands" .

TlR:
    Hunters have the power to troll almost anyone in your party, with clever usage of MD and aspect of the pack.

Hey there, warrior! You've a fair share of that experience as a prime melee class. Building up that red bar and unleashing it to massive attacks sure feels satisfying!

But what's that? PBAoE? Shit you have to dodge on the ground? Accidentally stepped too far into the boss hitbox and got cleaved? Had to reposition, hit the boss once from the front and he parried your Colossus Smash? Moving passive 30% movement speed when facing any ranged who remembered to press their Slow button and watching them /laugh at you from a distance?

We can't have that, son. We want to bring you the maximum entertainment ten bucks (or 12 euros) can buy.

So let's see, mages are cool. They got 3 distinct playstyles, you can bomb your enemies with fireballs, manipulate time and arcane energies, or go full Subzero with icicles and snowballs mayn. That sounds cool, and you can do that from far FAR away from any of that bullshit!

But what's that? You were casting arcaneballs, and you are facing an unexpected mechanic: movement. I want to cast Arcane Apocalypse but god damn boss is going full 360 quickscope on fire and I can't even breathe! I queued into arena and I tried casting arcane wrath, but I got interrupted 4 times.

Solution:

Academic studies support the fact that hunters give the least amount of shit out of any classes.
    You can put on a smug face as you watch all of these peasant casters run around with their skirts, while you rain down 9001 arrows per second on the boss perfectly while on the move.
    Don't forget that you are a PvP god, you can literally synergize with any class and get to pick your arena partners. In 1v1, you can just play with most melee and cause them to make angry forum posts on the Hunter forums. How about other ranged? Here's a hunter vs mage duel between gladiators featuring aimed shot. Yes, this happens every time.

go hunter go pro
    good day
    Last edited by Divinism; 2014-12-11 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    WTS hunter class

Is it working?