10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Sailor Moon Bluray Remaster

I picked this up at Walmart yesterday because I admittedly watched this show on cartoon network as a kid and found that it is also available on hulu. I'm not sure if there are enough lingering fans of Sailor Moon to care but if there are you should really check out this remaster!

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6...m/102990/4/0/0
    http://www.amazon.com/Sailor-Moon-Se...ds=sailor+moon

http://www.hulu.com/sailor-moon

Box set 2 releases in feb, Sailor Moon fans rejoice!
    Last edited by Zonned; 2014-12-09 at 02:32 PM.

the VA change on sailor moon ruined everything tbh
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    the VA change on sailor moon ruined everything tbh
    They didn't have a choice the original dub was heavily edited (and incomplete) and this is an uncut set.
    Last edited by Zonned; 2014-12-09 at 02:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to a convention a few weeks ago and all the original English voice actors for Sailor Moon were there. The lines were pretty crazy to meet them and to get stuff signed. Well, all of the lines except for Tuxedo Mask, lol. There was a creepy amount of men actually dressed up as Sailor Moon there too.

I think it's still popular, and my friend got the remastered version and really liked it. They wouldn't have re-dubbed it if there wasn't enough people asking for it.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I went to a convention a few weeks ago and all the original English voice actors for Sailor Moon were there. The lines were pretty crazy to meet them and to get stuff signed. Well, all of the lines except for Tuxedo Mask, lol. There was a creepy amount of men actually dressed up as Sailor Moon there too.

I think it's still popular, and my friend got the remastered version and really liked it. They wouldn't have re-dubbed it if there wasn't enough people asking for it.
    Yeah the men dressed as Sailor Moon have always been a freaky thing at anime cons.

Well when DiC produced the original dub for TV they edited alot of content, violence, references to death and such. To release an uncut box set the dialoge from the original dub literally would not work over uncut Japanese video. That is why it had to be re-dubbed in English.