Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you HAVE to move around, my personal priority for casting instants is:

0. SW: Death if you're below 5 shadow orbs and enemy is under 20% hp.
    1. Mind Blast if you're below 5 shadow orbs (assuming 100 talent is CoP). Use on cooldown obviously
    2. Devouring Plague if you're going to be moving for more than 5 seconds/if it won't mess up your normal rotation too much/if you're at 5 shadow orbs
    3. PW: Shield self if you're going to be taking damage in the next 15 seconds and you use glyph of reflection
    4. SW: Pain Spam for a little damage each GCD (it's better than doing nothing)

If you need to move FAST, start off with Angelic Feather to increase your MS. The glyph that increases your MS from mind flay is also extremely useful, but with COP you will only have the stacks for half your rotation. If you use surge of darkness talent you should obviously add priority to those procs, probably after mind blast.
    Last edited by Holyyoloswag; 2014-12-13 at 11:01 PM.

Brackenspore:

If you use DP under the effect of Mind Fungus, and then move out/kill the Mind Fungus, you get a 8 second Insanity buff. Not sure if it's worth it to use your orbs like that or not though. I feel like it's a DPS loss, but I haven't really checked the numbers.

Do you have tips for Spriests to do Enhancement Shaman DPS for mythic imperator? ty
    The tears shared on forums could be better used to solve world hunger.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bbles/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by bubblesasc View Post
    Do you have tips for Spriests to do Enhancement Shaman DPS for mythic imperator? ty
    I would say reroll to Enhancement Shaman, LOL

You can spectral guise to drop the infesting stacks from brackenspore. Pretty useful when you don't have he living mushroom.
    Acynnie
    Retired Encore Raider
    From BRF to ToV
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Acidosis View Post
    You can spectral guise to drop the infesting stacks from brackenspore. Pretty useful when you don't have he living mushroom.
    That's brilliant. Thanks qt. <3