2 on-use trinkets?

I am playing affliction because I tried out demo the first week and it was awful on most fights besides tectus (even on tectus i did bad because of 5 fixates and a wall in the center of the room, but I know from other logs that its doing very well on that fight). All of my gear is haste and most of it is mastery I have enchanted mastery because it is better for demo and its ok for affli.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...loshy/advanced

That is my armory and basically I'm wondering what peoples thought are on 2 on use trinkets. Obviously its going to be a lost less burst than 1 on use and 1 icd/rppm, but the consistency of them seems like it might pull ahead on certain fights. Plus you have 2 DS charges for the opener so you can do 2 back to back ds with 1 trinket each which seems good especially if you are lusting on the pull. Once I get a haste/multi stat stick trinket I'll probably replace copelands since I don't really like the crit and the on-use haste of shards of nothing stacks well with ds and lust (this is true, right? I just remember how haste stacking worked last xpack and hope that its the same this one). For now these trinkets seem like less burst than I had with draenic philo stone, but its more sustained after the 40 seconds of double ds and double trinkets with a lust. Just wanted more thoughts from people to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Also about going destro... I have very low crit gear, and I have no desire to play that spec at all because it bores me to tears. Affliction seems to do really well, but I do see that destro does better on some fights and I've taken that into account however affliction is more fun for me and does comparable damage at least on normals which is what we did last night.

If you are doing bad with demo it is simply a player issue not a spec issue. All 3 specs preform just as well as each other on single target atm and the specs just have different strengths depending on the encounter. Demo for is best for AoE and movement, Aff is great at council type encounters and decent at movement, and finally destro destroys cleave fights, esp if you are cleaving off adds with with shadowburn.

As for 2 on use trinkets there is nothing wrong with it. I have copelands atm and I'm aiming for shards of nothing as well. Look up the 2 minute turret rotation on the demo guide. If you go demo you can take service for insane burst every 2 minutes. Having both increases the damage of both your pets during this. Also shards of nothing alows you to guarantee having haste to reduce the CD of imp swarm to game it so that it is almost as much total fury gain as if you didn't take it, honestly if you are a troll it might even out but I would have to do some math to confirm. They should also be great for other lock specs as well. I mean look at it, you have 2 on use trinks that last 2 seconds and have a 2 minute cd. Funny thing is that your major CD, DS, also has a 2 minute CD and 20 second durtation.

I personally plan on using copelands and the mythic shards of nothing until I have mythic trinkets from blackrock foundry. I will still keep them because they will still come in handy for lining up on demand burst which is sometimes better than an overall dps increase.