Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    1st boss, top guilds, extensive PTR xp, what more explanations do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    I meant 670 ilvl, you don't have to think too much to realize i made an honest mistake there, but i guess ppl are just that stupid...
    How the fuck should I know what number you had in your head? Your inability to proof read your own post doesn't make me stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    I know I know first boss, but I thought Mythic was suppose to be a level for the top players, killing it within 10 minutes of the raid opening seems lackluster :/

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...n/Blood+Legion
    So the top guilds n the world that had access to testing these mythic bosses prior to them being released beat a boss they in theory had on farm is a surprise to you?

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    The time difference is taken in to consideration in the end so you really just posted this to be asinine.
    On wowprogress, yes, but i was talking about world firsts, so your post is redundant.

Never heard of time differance being taken into account. The only exception I have heard of in the world first races is the Asian guild having there own rank dues to higher item ilvls.

Manaflask isn't showing Asian as a separate column at all, are they still on higher ilvls?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they don't take the time difference into account and they never have.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    Never heard of time differance being taken into account. The only exception I have heard of in the world first races is the Asian guild having there own rank dues to higher item ilvls.

Manaflask isn't showing Asian as a separate column at all, are they still on higher ilvls?
    Nope we all have the same ilvls now, but people in the west just needed an excuse for when the asians beat them again so wowprogress doesn't count them as part of the "world" so westerners will just be like "well asia isn't a part of the world so they don't count" whenever Asians get a world first.

People just can't accept that we Asians are just naturally better players so they try to segregate us from the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Steak View Post
    Nope we all have the same ilvls now, but people in the west just needed an excuse for when the asians beat them again so wowprogress doesn't count them as part of the "world" so westerners will just be like "well asia isn't a part of the world so they don't count" whenever Asians get a world first.

People just can't accept that we Asians are just naturally better players so they try to segregate us from the rest of the world.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I've never known the time difference to be taken into account. As far as I recall, and I could be wrong, but it's always seen as World First, is World First. That's why us Europeans love making a big deal out of it. We're several hours behind and still kick ass!
    Yes, you are wrong. World first rankings are measured by the time the boss is available for the region. So if it took the US 2 hours from servers live to a kill and it took an EU guild 1:45 from live to kill EU gets the WF even though they killed it many hours later.

Deleted
    And now Midwinter downed Twin Ogron
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2014-12-09 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    And now Midwinter downed Twin Orgoth
    Woooooo Midwinter wooooooo!

(ahem. Sorry)
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do they have to kill all the 7 bosses to count? or is it the guild that downs Imperator first?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frangeek View Post
    Do they have to kill all the 7 bosses to count? or is it the guild that downs Imperator first?
    The guild with the first achievement Mythic Highmaul is the most important stuff here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    The guild with the first achievement Mythic Highmaul is the most important stuff here.
    Oh, so it's about downing Imperator then. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this - please use the stickied thread for Mythic Highmaul discussion - thanks.