Deleted
    They complete 1st intermission with over 10 seconds to spare. And they killed the Reaver in 2nd intermission by the time Mar'gok came down to them. It shows how easy it was with their item level.

Grats on the kill, but this really isn't the same fight as Paragon, Method and Exorsus had.
    Last edited by mmoc451d590d06; 2014-12-18 at 09:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fneelis View Post
    They complete 1st intermission with over 10 seconds to spare. And they killed the Reaver in 2nd intermission by the time Mar'gok came down to them. It shows how easy it was with their item level.

Grats on the kill, but this really isn't the same fight as Paragon, Method and Exorsus had.
    It seems like they dont care what the world thinks about them, they just cater to the asian community, this shows also why they released their Killvideo Worldfirst. Maybe its time to cut asia completley off the Ranking system, they race on their own and most asians think probably that Style has wf.
    Its also bs that they start 1 day after europe and 2 days after US. They should just race for asian first and do whatever they want, the wow payment system is completly different and its not compatible to the western systems.

PS: The one day between eu and US is not that bad, EU raids slightly more hardcore than US and wins anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndAf1K-1r44

their p4 strat only works because they lust it, but other guilds (i guess?) have had to lust the 2nd intermission
    Dat insta downvotes for the video lmao. The Video is not bad, liked it, not epic though.

Just to add because it is a mistake that I made. Wow guild progress takes the average gear of a guilds top 25 members while Pargon only geared 21 for the raid leaving the rest to feed the characters they'd use. Other guilds including Styles gear ed more and had over 25 raid ready characters. A big part of the item difference comes from that. In the top 20 member of each guild the item difference was by no means that vast and that was a big part of Pargons gearing strat for this tier

Quote Originally Posted by Kritisch View Post
    It seems like they dont care what the world thinks about them, they just cater to the asian community, this shows also why they released their Killvideo Worldfirst. Maybe its time to cut asia completely off the Ranking system, they race on their own and most asians think probably that Style has wf.
    Its also bs that they start 1 day after europe and 2 days after US. They should just race for asian first and do whatever they want, the wow payment system is completly different and its not compatible to the western systems.

PS: The one day between eu and US is not that bad, EU raids slightly more hardcore than US and wins anyways.
    nope.
    I watched the livestream of KeaHoarl(sorry if I wrote the name wrong) when the paragon world first kill message spreaded out.
    They just had some laugh. GGed. and keeped on raiding.

seriously. this discussion ends in nowhere. except the exlude-asian group slowly winning more and more ground.
    Their iLvl advantage is a fact. it was also a help. that was never denied.

Their server transfer of few dollars is also a fact. but one can go in-depth with this comparison. "I pay 70$/month for my internet while they are probably just dabbling in a in internet cafe." "I haven to feed my family of 3 too." "using real money is just lame, they have so cheap server transfer fee."

The point is. every guild can do it. style war is just the first to fully use the BMAH system and took it to the next level.
    I dont like it. but it is just another preparation step. just like funneling gear, crafting BoE and so on.

Whatever ones opinion is. Blizz can just remove raid gear from BMAH altogether to solve this problem.
    So it is more a Blizzard thing.
    There is no rules book for the world first race. Everyone is playing the game how blizzard want us to play.
    guild get banned if they use exploits. but sometimes guild doesnt get banned using a unfair advantage
    like nefarian kill with absurd amount of Rip damage, a case on a thin line of exploiting and game mechanic. maybe some guilds kicked their own ass at the time for not finding that "bug". I am pretty sure more guild would have used the bug if blizzard did not patch it right away.

So there is no fixed guideline on how to compete with others. Everyone is just using the ToS from Blizz as a base.
    hate or dislike what Style War did. But it is/was lega.

Kudos for Blizzard to remove the +8 iLvl on asian gears.
    But if you want to stop the pay2win thing: Let blizzard remove raid gear from BMAH.

their release of the killvideo probably has to do with the ignited "exclude-them" debatte as well.

If any asian raiders are reading this. Can you join this discussion/debatte???
    (maybe use someone who can wrote in somewhat readable English or the forum will rip them apart because of their low english skill. lol )

Deleted
    Sry but the itemlevel advantage is as high as you had one lockout more than other guilds. They were in the first week as good geared as now is Paragon in second week. They bought gear worth a whole week of loot. Without that loot i dont think they would even make it to top 10. They got Asian first because of this, whats bad for all the legit asia guilds and grabbed away Exorsus the 3rd spot.
    Its not that uncomplicated as you try to make it.

Best Asian guild right now: 龙之心 (Heart of the Dragon)
    Last edited by mmoca62d2010f3; 2014-12-18 at 10:19 AM.

Sry but the itemlevel advantage is as high as you had one lockout more than other guilds. They were in the first week as good geared as now is Paragon in second week. They bought gear worth a whole week of loot. Without that loot i dont think they would even make it to top 10. They got Asian first because of this, what bad for all the legit asia guilds and grabbed away Exorsus the 3rd spot.
    Its not that uncomplicated as you try to make it.
    It is if you want to use reasons and law to explain this. thats why my wall of text.(my badly try to cool the debate down)

it is not as clear as you want to put it.

the iLvl advantage was bad. I agree on that.
    But everyone was playing the same game. with the same opportunity.
    that is the point.

advantage or not. every guild can achieve that.
    maybe the top guild in EU/US would have started to do that too if one of them started it. because they do try to keep a eye on others on what they do. what gears they may have.
    and If that happens, if everyone does it. then we would be discussing about "how to add unicorns in wow" instead.

it was not exploiting or cheating. that is the point. you can have your own opinion to hate it, to dislike it. but they should not be excluded because of this.
    unless someone is balls enough to wrote a rule book for the race, where every guild agrees on

top guild will try to beat others. gambling and use the LFR bug in dragonsoul for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Steak View Post
    Asians have to pay too (much less amount thought) so with that logic both US/EU and asia is pay to win.

the US and a good amount the European countries have a much higher average income than the Chinese.
    Indeed, in my opinion the price is irrelevant. You cant compare prices in China to prices in the EU/US and then say 'Asia has an advantage because its cheaper' well guess what, the US pays less money to play the game then European people (especially UK). Do they have an unfair advantage?

I'm honestly less interested in that whole West/Asia BMAH drama than with what happened in Blood Legion and what is currently going on in Method.

It seems like they dont care what the world thinks about them, they just cater to the asian community, this shows also why they released their Killvideo Worldfirst.
    On said video the title states "World 3rd". They do care. They're just indifferent about fair competition, getting ilvl advantadge with p2win. They also clearly don't respect other guilds, releasing their video before.
    They're free to do all that, and we're free to not respect them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luofu View Post
    It is if you want to use reasons and law to explain this. thats why my wall of text.(my badly try to cool the debate down)

it is not as clear as you want to put it.

the iLvl advantage was bad. I agree on that.
    But everyone was playing the same game. with the same opportunity.
    that is the point.

advantage or not. every guild can achieve that.
    maybe the top guild in EU/US would have started to do that too if one of them started it. because they do try to keep a eye on others on what they do. what gears they may have.
    and If that happens, if everyone does it. then we would be discussing about "how to add unicorns in wow" instead.

it was not exploiting or cheating. that is the point. you can have your own opinion to hate it, to dislike it. but they should not be excluded because of this.
    unless someone is balls enough to wrote a rule book for the race, where every guild agrees on

top guild will try to beat others. gambling and use the LFR bug in dragonsoul for example.
    I did read all of your wall of text but you miss the point that there is difference in bringing 12 druids especially even leveling up druids for one single worldfirst, this is dedication. This would be different if they would have just bought +6 level 90 druids like you could do today. No guild was even trying nefarian because they thought it was not killable. And it is a difference if you just buy dozenz of server transfers and get gear worth atleast one lockout, maybe even more. This is like starting a race 1 week before anyone else.

Worldfirst race is about dedication and skill, it takes no big dedication if you have the money to p2win. I guess in asia p2win is more common and no big deal but especially in europe hardcore gamer hating p2win and there is where the shitstorm is coming from that rains all over style.
    How can i now measure how good this guild is? Is this guild really Rank 3 Material, probably not, top 10? not even that maybe. So they get spotlight because they paid for it and all the guilds with more skill that dont have that kind of money should be punished for it. If this kind of methods gets to be the new thing, then this wf race community thing will die very fast.

Its not just about winning, its about winning and getting the respect of the community.

I dont like that style war released their kill video.

would liked to observe the progress further. but oh well.

the regions definitely need some communication

EDIT: off to work. no time to post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I'm honestly less interested in that whole West/Asia BMAH drama than with what happened in Blood Legion and what is currently going on in Method.
    Indeed, more drama, less West vs Asia talk.

their p4 strat only works because they lust it, but other guilds (i guess?) have had to lust the 2nd intermission
    Lol so much butthurt about them releasing their video first. I mean if Paragon raiders are the ones who are pissed about it, I could somewhat understand it, but so many randoms crying over it? Why do they even care?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luofu View Post
    I dont like that style war released their kill video.

would liked to observe the progress further. but oh well.

the regions definitely need some communication

EDIT: off to work. no time to post
    Progress is done long ago.
    Styles just wants to help out the US Guilds not even being able to clear it with Loot from 6 more Mythic Bosses.
    Paragon cleared it a while ago and did it again in just 5 hours this weak.Probably could already clear it with a lot less geared twinks.

It seems like they dont care what the world thinks about them, they just cater to the asian community, this shows also why they released their Killvideo Worldfirst. Maybe its time to cut asia completley off the Ranking system, they race on their own and most asians think probably that Style has wf.

Why should they race for Asian 1st if they can outdo the US Guilds pretty fine with starting 2 days later?

What is missing?The Last Boss
    Doesn't seem to be an Gear issue - Its a whole execution fight and the US Guilds trying so hard can't do it as it seems.Even with more loot already from this week.
    Paragon will do it pretty soon with their twinks and then what will be the issue to cry about?They aren't geared good enough and outdo reality again?Would be funny if twinks of those guilds clear Mythic before US Mains do it btw

And EU doesn't raid more hardcore
    There are only a bunch of possible Top5 Guilds and those raid the same amount of hours everywhere.
    Method,Paragon etc don't raid more than Blood Legion.Blood Legion always had insane Raid hours and a problem of 1 person shouldn't hold them back so much.They always tried to outraid being unskilled with many attempts.
    Sadly Margok is a pure execution fight - And if your people aren't on that level it takes longer to learn fights as these.
    Im pretty sure BL or other guilds not 7/7 right now raided as much as Paragon and had even more attempts on bosses already.
    Asia doesn't care about the 2 days too - They raid and prepare slightly more hardcore than everyone and EU still wins anyway.

Another thing

WHY do people not even being affected by the Asian Guilds want to make rules?
    If Paragon,Method,the Russians or any other Top5 Guilds comes out and says "Well we don't like that and its pretty unfair" then ok but why do you care?
    You people don't lose World Firsts - It doesn't affect you and as long Paragon etc don't care it doesn't matter what you want and say.
    They are the affected people.
    "We should make rules for Asian Guilds" and blabla - wtf?This is a decision that the affected guilds can make and not some Random Fanboys on the internet.
    If Paragon doesn't care if they are competing for World 1st with all the things possible for them to obtain THEN ITS FINE.

Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    Paragon VS Imperator Mar'gok Mythic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SuW_whFQaY
    Awesome stuff!

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeze View Post
    Awesome stuff!
    Yeah really cool vid, I really enjoy watching Paragons kill videos. This one had some awesome editing.

Deleted

Well it seems other guilds didn't have to lust the 2nd intermission after all

Quote Originally Posted by lithy View Post
    Yeah really cool vid, I really enjoy watching Paragons kill videos. This one had some awesome editing.
    Yeah always worth the wait.