Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankburger View Post
    So, once upon a time I hated any type of western media, although I had only watched those black and white westerns you see on TV on a sunday afternoon

With some hesitation, I played Red Dead Redemption back about a year after it was released. My god I was hooked! I absolutely loved the game (single player only). After completing the game I was gutted, I wanted it to carry on forever.

I even watch Western films now, although more modern ones!

But the point of this post is, the sequel to Red Dead Redemption can't come quick enough for me, if there ever is one.

What games are you dying to play a sequel too? And what games are you most passionate about?

~Ríg
    Have you played Red Dead Revolver? Or GUN? Those were pretty descent westerns I thought
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Warcraft 4 and a silent hill 2 style/quality sequel
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Deleted
    Dawn of war 3 would be nice, I preferred the gameplay of the first over the second, would be nice to see that with some shiny new graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    ME 4 is in the works, so there's that.
    Mass Effect without Reapers would be like Dragon Age without Darkspawn...

Oh wait.. They did that... And it was awful..

Dungeon Keeper 3...
    Nox 2...
    Can I ask for a proper Thief sequel? The 2014 was a disgrace, and don't forget Stephen Russell's voice at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    A new Might&Magic Game (No not "Heros of", just the RPG) I enjoyed all M&M games since M&M5. Dark Messiah was urgh but it wasn't a true M&M game anyhow.
    dont know if you have played it but M&M X legacy was a decent throw back to the original line. can even put it in pixelated mode which gives you the same graphics roughly lol. OT some good ones mentioned so far, i will have to say ive never understood the hate AOE3 gets, i thought it was a fine game,i never played it pvp or anything though. AOE4 would be cool, Age of Mythology 2, i would love to see a sequal to Zues. legend of dragoon is a nice choice but somehow i think 'they' would fuck it up. i would also love to see a sequal to return to krondor.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    legend of the dragoon 2 needs to fucking happen.
    Oh Lord, I can feel my life slipping away already...

Deleted
    Jet Force Gemini 2.

Make. It. Fucking. Happen.

I just want Megaman Legends 3 to complete the storyline. Darn you Capcom!

A new Condemned game, the first one was amazing when it released (next gen and all that)
    A new Dawn of War game
    Medieval 3 Total War

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft IV, set in the time of Anduins' Army of Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Dragon's Dogma...

I heard about Dragon's Dogma Online, an I can't wait!
    Oh fuck no. It's bad enough that elder scroll online ruined ES games for me now they plan to do the same shit to dragons dogma? I will toss paychecks at a Dragon's Dogma 2 game but please keep it out of MMOs. Class balance and spell clutter reduction to allow multiple players would shit on the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

world of warcraft 2 please. Also, military madness 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mega Man X9 and 10, they left a cliffhanger on the end of 8 like ten years ago.. And I hope it's in the format of X4-6

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    I just want Megaman Legends 3 to complete the storyline. Darn you Capcom!
    That would've been my second choice.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    No surprise really - Guild Wars Beyond: Elona. I WANT THIS SO MUCH.

Tibia 2 could be interesting too...
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2014-12-13 at 08:41 PM.

I would love for SWTOR to be kept non-canon and a proper sequel to KOTOR 1/2 be made. The trilogy could be rolled into the official canon with even remakes of the first two games for graphical updates, finished content(KOTOR 2 was rushed), and tweaked(conversations, lore points, etc)to roll into the new canon.