Poll: Who is better at pvp?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which Faction Is Better At PvP And Why?

So alot of people like to debate which faction is best in pvp on the forums. I'd like to hear other opinions regarding this. So which faction do you think is best at pvp and why do you believe that to be the case?

Deleted
    Look at the pvp ladders and tell me how many horde do you see.

Right now Alliance, last expansion Horde, the difference in general PvP is pretty small but at high ratings (2400+) the racials start to matter more. And since most people like to follow top players, since they're all Alliance now more people in general are Alliance now, which makes the faction overall better.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say racials favor alliance a bit more right now.. (or at least a certain human one lol). They should disable racials thought for rated pvp, then no slight advantage over another race.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    I'd say racials favor alliance a bit more right now.. (or at least a certain human one lol). They should disable racials thought for rated pvp, then no slight advantage over another race.
    It's not even a slight advantage right now, Dwarfs, and Humans, have a major advantage in pvp because of their racials.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Right now Alliance, last expansion Horde, the difference in general PvP is pretty small but at high ratings (2400+) the racials start to matter more. And since most people like to follow top players, since they're all Alliance now more people in general are Alliance now, which makes the faction overall better.
    alli racials were better in mop too as evidenced on eu. us just couldnt be bothered to change.

Horde, because that's where I am.

Deleted
    the Alliance definitely has the better racials which in turn attract the better players, so go figure

EVERYONE moved to alliance, so..
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

really? Because every bg im in the horde seem to have the advantage while the alliance just dick around like children. But maybe it's just competative pvp that is alliance dominant?

Alliance - I base my answer purely on how easy it is to get a PUG for arena and RBG...

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    really? Because every bg im in the horde seem to have the advantage while the alliance just dick around like children. But maybe it's just competative pvp that is alliance dominant?
    Horde has always had roughly a 60% win rate for every battleground except AV and Isle of Conquest, in which they lose those two about 90%. I imagine that hasn't changed much.

Arena though, is definitely all Alliance right now though. Looking at the rankings earlier, I saw the top rated Horde in 3s was 250th or so.

When I check the 3v3 ladders I only see alliance toons, mainly Human, 80% of them are Human. As I counted there are maybe 10 or less horde players in the first 200. How is this balance ?

Oh please, the human racial doesn't make or break anything.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    But it does, which Is obvious with many People switching to Human for the racial.

Deleted
    Yes, and the fact that there are so many humans in the ladder is just a strange coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    As Alliance I can't argue with that. I was even in this battle for gilneas match, where we had a 300 points advantage and the horde was kept at their starting location and it looked like a rape but then suddenly the Alliance managed to rip defeat from the jaws of victory as the Horde somehow broke the siege and took both mine and ww for the rest of the match.

Because of cry babies like you, Blizzard refuse to nerf this god damn racial.
    So double dps trinket..its not a big thing..nope, with all thoose melee cleaves..nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrados View Post
    Yes, and the fact that there are so many humans in the ladder is just a strange coincidence
    As Alliance, human is among the couple of character models that looks good if you don't want to play any of the two types of midgets, a huge blue clown with a stupid face, or a retarded looking purple guy with a stupid running animation like he crapped his pants. Or maybe a retarded hunched furry with a mane that sinks into his back and looks like he plows the ground with his arms.

Or you can play female and choose from, again, 2 types of midgets, a goat woman with clipping issues specifically concerning the tail, a humanoid crazed chihuaua, or the two acceptable models: human and night elf.

So yes, as Alliance human male, human female and night elf female are the most acceptable player models. It stands to no shock they are played by so many.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Because of cry babies like you, Blizzard refuse to nerf this god damn racial.
    So double dps trinket..its not a big thing..nope, with all thoose melee cleaves..nope.
    I would think there are ton more horde whiners than players who play human. If whines are to be heard, yours will be heard first and foremost.

As Alliance, human is among the couple of character models that looks good if you don't want to play any of the two types of midgets, a huge blue clown with a stupid face, or a retarded looking purple guy with a stupid running animation like he crapped his pants. Or maybe a retarded hunched furry with a mane that sinks into his back and looks like he plows the ground with his arms.

Or you can play female and choose from, again, 2 types of midgets, a goat woman with clipping issues specifically concerning the tail, a humanoid crazed chihuaua, or the two acceptable models: human and night elf.

So yes, as Alliance human male, human female and night elf female are the most acceptable player models. It stands to no shock they are played by so many.

- - - Updated - - -

I would think there are ton more horde whiners than players who play human. If whines are to be heard, yours will be heard first and foremost.

Do you really think people care so much about appearence? They rerolled Alliance, because of the racials, alot of the top streamers even said it.

Ps.: reckful playing gnome on his warrior/rogue, mitchjones playing Dwarf mage etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.