Poll: ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    outwards, fire safety issue

15+ Year Old Account
    Sliding doors > *
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Outward. There have been cases of fires where people rushed to the exits, and couldn't get out because they opened inward.
    Due to being locked or because people crowded around the door and didn't move to allow someone to try and open it?

oh super cool i made the poll equal
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    I've been thinking a bit, and I can't really think of many houses with wooden doors where I live.
    I also have very solid wooden doors. My old place had some terrible doors. I accidentally(?) punched through one in a moment of anger. My hand wasn't injured. I like the new place better. I won't be attempting to punch any of these.

As for the OT, for high traffic public areas the doors should open in the direction people will be entering/exiting. But for my house, it should open inward. Wouldn't want to open the door into the pizza delivery guy's face.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    I don't have a door.