Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    I watched this stream and these guys banged their heads against the wall for hours to kill twins. Maybe 10 wipes at 80% because the priest healer who was streaming took every single fire wall, whirlwind and arcane dot explosion (can't remember the name) to the face.
    Failing heroic mechanics and his movement/awareness was very poor, as were most of the group. The leader threatened to bench several repeat offenders.
    The priest (Vyroxx i think his name was) was prioritizing penancing the bosses, who seem to have no obvious enrage timers, over dps raiders at 10% hp who would often then die from lack of direct healing. I then watched him penance a tank who was tanking the whirlwind boss to the side, who was at 80% hp, popped wall and was in no danger of dying. Vyroxx hadn't positioned himself so that he could heal anyone but the tank so the entire raid effectively lost a healer for the entire duration of whirlwind. When 1 dps came into his range at sub 10% hp, he was busy spam healing himself with flash heal because he was stood in the whirlwind and the dps got no heals for about 6 seconds. This happened every single pull.

World/US 4th because they were able to get an early raid up. If these guys can kill 2/7 mythic on the first day then anyone can.
    did the rogue do good

World/US 4th because they were able to get an early raid up. If these guys can kill 2/7 mythic on the first day then anyone can.
    So did you get 2/7 mythic last night?

I watched this stream and these guys banged their heads against the wall for hours to kill twins. Maybe 10 wipes at 80% because the priest healer who was streaming took every single fire wall, whirlwind and arcane dot explosion (can't remember the name) to the face.
    Failing heroic mechanics and his movement/awareness was very poor, as were most of the group. The leader threatened to bench several repeat offenders.
    The priest (Vyroxx i think his name was) was prioritizing penancing the bosses, who seem to have no obvious enrage timers, over dps raiders at 10% hp who would often then die from lack of direct healing. I then watched him penance a tank who was tanking the whirlwind boss to the side, who was at 80% hp, popped wall and was in no danger of dying. Vyroxx hadn't positioned himself so that he could heal anyone but the tank so the entire raid effectively lost a healer for the entire duration of whirlwind. When 1 dps came into his range at sub 10% hp, he was busy spam healing himself with flash heal because he was stood in the whirlwind and the dps got no heals for about 6 seconds. This happened every single pull.

Apparently you've never done progression. You didn't see the 5 wipes we had to Enrage. You didn't see how bad the other healers throughput was even though I told them not to worry about the tank. So between the stress of trying to raid heal and solo heal a tank it was pretty difficult. When you stream hit me up with a link so I can watch your guild wipe on normals.

Edit: I also didn't know that this was prioritizing Penance on the boss.

I really love when people try to talk shit when they have absolutely no idea what kind of communication is going on within a guild.
    Last edited by Forian; 2014-12-11 at 12:05 AM.
    Vyroxx @ Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    did the rogue do good
    Carried by cloak and shadowstep.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Carried by cloak and shadowstep.
    yo i miss you ujx
    Vyroxx @ Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Forian View Post
    yo i miss you ujx
    RIP in piss