Retribution Enchants

Hi my fellow avengers of the light!

I've got two questions regarding enchants for retribution paladins.

1. Does "Enchant Cloak - Gift of Mastery" (100 mastery + 10% speed buff) stack with pursuit of justice (15-30% passive movement buff)?
    2. I have heard that of the two weapon enchants of interest to us, one is better at a lower ilvl than the other. Is this true, and at what ilvl does one surpass the other? The two I am speaking of are: "Enchant Weapon - Mark of the Shattered Hand" (bleed) vs "Enchant Weapon - Mark of Bleeding Hollow" (Mastery). As I don't raid hardcore so I have opted for the first which is 1/10 as expensive but I want to know if there is a big gap between the two, especially in CM's.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacricarl View Post
    ...lol....

Yes they do stack.

If you have a good epic weapon (ideally 655+), get the mastery enchant. The shattered hand one is fine if you have a low ilvl weapon (630 heroics or even 640 if the stats are bad). Same goes for other enchants and gems.

*Wipes sweat off forehead*

Quote Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
    Yes they do stack.

If you have a good epic weapon (ideally 655+), get the mastery enchant. The shattered hand one is fine if you have a low ilvl weapon (630 heroics or even 640 if the stats are bad). Same goes for other enchants and gems.
    Atm the mastery enchant isn't a DPS increase for single target. It's still worth to grab for multi target fights but you won't notice any big differences over using shattered hand. We need better gear (like close to full mythic), for the mastery enchant to really pull ahead (and that's only for cleave/aoe).

I think the mastery enchant will pull ahead soon, as there's a planned nerf to the Shattered hand enchant.

[Still in testing.] Mark of the Shattered Hand now triggers its bleed effect less frequently.

These aren't the forums you are looking for...

These are the forums you are looking for
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!