Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    That's it. There was only 17k(?) that's made, hence limited. The only reason is for collectors and due to it's quantity it is quite rare. Due to that the price is high as hell.
    Figured as much just wanted to be sure there wasn't something more "special" about it but like I said the resale price is way too high for my tastes and I could always mod it to look similar for little more than the msrp.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

for 10k I could buy a single Blackmachine guitar hooray!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    Figured as much just wanted to be sure there wasn't something more "special" about it but like I said the resale price is way too high for my tastes and I could always mod it to look similar for little more than the msrp.
    Eh, it's for crazy collectors. It's not about the looks, it's the fact that it's limited is what makes it attractive.

An original print mint condition Cheetah Man 2 sells for 2k or so, yet it is an absolute shit game. Go figure.

I'm not one for collecting those so, /shrug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    What's 'frauded' in this?
    I was frauded a in October. I had my bank get my money back. PlayStation banned me from PlayStation network and the account will remain banned until the negative balance is paid.

Fuck PlayStation. Loyal customer for more than a decade, own every generation of playstation, never had a single complaint. Fuck me over just like that. Console gaming is dead to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    In this case, you frauded them. You don't reverse a transaction for a service you payed and not expect any repercussions. This goes for any service.
    Only time would this be remotely acceptable is that your account was 'hacked' and abused. In which the products purchased should be removed from your account.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I was a millionaire, I would for sure.

Though I am not a millionaire so noty. I don't even own a PS4 of my own. I'm limited to using my Housemates :_: