Weak Auras 2 bugging my UI

Hello there. For quite some time I have this problem with my UI that after several minutes in game part of the UI starts to bugging out. I suspected ElvUI since it's the major UI change in my addon folder, but I tried to turning off all the addons and turning one by one on to see which one causes the problem. Surpisingly it was WA2.
    Problems I have are quite disturbing. Tried googling for it but I couldn't find a right answer (probably don't know how to word it properly).
    In details what WA2 does to my interface: After several minutes ingame (I now know that switching in menu from Fullscreen to Borderless window does that aswell) in dungeon journal I can only open instance/boss but I cannot click on the bosses to open their folder (must be done though clicking on their portrait on the map). Also when looking into Premade Group I cannot select anything but Quest group (others dissapier or just black out and cannot click them).
    There are some screenshots (in those I had only WeakAura2 enabled, not even WA2 Option or modules other for WA2).

Premade Groups:
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/14ch9jt.jpg

Dungeon Journal:
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/r07eqc.jpg

It also bugs few others things like when I mouseover my stats (mastery, crit, haste etc.) only first one shows details. Others doesn't show anything.

I wonder if anybody knows the reason why this might be happening and how to sort it out? I would hate to loose my WeakAuras but the bug is really getting on my nerves.

Cheers.

Have you taken the Weakaura.lua and Weakaura.lua.bak out of your WTF savedvarriables and log in? If that doesn't change it it is not weakauras.

I've been using WA2 since it came out(and WA before) with Elvui and Bigwigs and Skada and never had any of those issues.

I deleted all my weak auras and it is working now properly. Probably there will be mistake somewhere in it. Im slowly importing one WA after another and looking for difference when it starts bugging again.

Quote Originally Posted by Torm View Post
    I deleted all my weak auras and it is working now properly. Probably there will be mistake somewhere in it. Im slowly importing one WA after another and looking for difference when it starts bugging again.
    Yea, was going to recommend exactly that. If it turns out to be a WA that you don't want to get rid of, simple localize all the variables. It's really going to be a WA with custom LUA. So keep an eye out for it.

Well I removed almost all WA I had, imported back those I needed for my Elemental Shaman (poor warlock, doesn't have a single one atm). I actually had pretty good time and it stopped bugging untill a little ago. I located a weak aura I still had that was showing amount of absorbs I have currently on me (very usefull on Dark Shamans in SoO progression on Mythic). Probably it was that one that caused some problems I suppose, but when I tested that one alone, it didn't cause anything.

I've been having this same problem with the dungeon journal and my character sheet numbers disappearing. I'll have to track down any custom LUA in weak auras.