Blood Talon and Savage Roar

What do i do in the situation where I have a Healing Touch Proc, but I also need to refresh Savage Roar. So I feel like this is a wasted blood talon proc because I can ether try and refresh savage roar with lower combo points or even higher and possibly it will refresh the healing touch proc or I use it early and it gets used on ether rake and a shred. What should I do in the situation I need to refresh Savage Roar and I am using blood talons talent?

Always use up your Predatory Swiftness proc before using a spender. In this situation you would just use it on rake/shred, which is fine because you're going to get it back after you rebuff SR.

Its called predatory swiftness, not 'blood talons proc'.

Savage roar pandemic is 12.6 seconds. Rip is 7.2.
    When you have a 18+ second rip, roughly a 25 second savage roar or less, I suggest being ready to reapply savage roar. This means either using your predatory swiftness proc from your previous finisher to buff a rake/shred, or getting to 5 cp, using that healing touch proc, then using your savage roar. This will mean you have blood talons buff, 0 combo points, and a predator swiftness at full duration waiting for you to use on your next, most likely a rip, finisher.

Tldr: you aren't "wasting" your blood talons if you use it on a rake or shred, since you won't have a finisher to use it with, it's just part of the rotation. Just make sure you use predatory swiftness before you are about to use any 5 cp finisher.
    Last edited by lifteez; 2014-12-10 at 03:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    I think I'm close to understanding this thread. . ./places tinfoil hat squarely on head. . .Ah, yes. I see now. . . /tinfoil hat off, approaching reality once more