Deleted

Grandiose Missions

is the spawn of these missions completely random?

I have 25 lvl100 followers and almost all at 645, did 2 highmaul missions, 5 grandiose missions so far but I have not seen a grandiose mission in probably 2 weeks.

On my twink I have mostly lvl100 followers, 4x645, did the highmaul mission and have yet to see any grandiose mission at all.

Is there a trigger for these missions?

On my twink I have not bothered with daily CMs and on my main I have stopped bothering with CMs for a while.

Almost 25 followers at 645? And you claim to have been doing them for weeks? Not sure i believe you on that one.

RNG is RNG. The only trigger is actually have a few followers capable of doing them

Quote Originally Posted by Zeddicious View Post
    Almost 25 followers at 645? And you claim to have been doing them for weeks? Not sure i believe you on that one.
    Not really that unbelievable. I didn't have a Slavage Yard until over a week at 100, and I have 22 Epic 630+ follower. If I had the extra week of Salvage (with the old mission spam style), I'm sure they would all be 645+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddicious View Post

RNG is RNG. The only trigger is actually have a few followers capable of doing them
    I don't care if you believe it, I had the bunker and salvage yard from the beginning and spamming missions as much I could as well as using the bunker non-stop.

My last gradiose will be 2.5 weeks old by tomorrow.

However I have got 3 645 items last 3 days, today did not get any 645 mission yet.
    Last edited by Pepehands; 2014-12-10 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    Not really that unbelievable. I didn't have a Slavage Yard until over a week at 100, and I have 22 Epic 630+ follower. If I had the extra week of Salvage (with the old mission spam style), I'm sure they would all be 645+.
    I found that once I got two followers to 645 (previously I was hording tokens and increasing the ilvl of my followers based on what was needed for 630 missions) I've been getting a lot of missions with 645 tokens.