Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    Hard? in one night? daym its easy peasy if you compare to the old days with that said, its still hard in my opinion!
    Your goggles must be very pink.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also a far greater number of Mythic guilds that raid at their own pace and don't participate in the rankings race. You will see number shoot up over the next 2 weeks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Most normal players with social lives, responsibilities, etc. won't be starting Mythic fights for quite a while. The standard gear progression goes Heroic>Mythic. Some people would even argue that its more like LFR>Normal>Heroic>Mythic. Most players don't have the gold, gear, or time to jump straight into Mythic. Why make something harder for yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Is it really that hard that guilds can't beat it in one night? I'm actually surprised.
    Reset (and mythic) JUST started give it a week at least, fuck me guys....
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by wyrdone64 View Post
    My guild doesn't even raid until the weekend. I'm not really surprised. Wait until the week is over, THEN look at numbers. Even then, unless Kargath is especially easy, I doubt a lot of guilds are even geared enough at this point to do mythic fights.
    He is really easy, if you managed to gain access to him (as in you killed Mar'gok on heroic), you will get him this week unless you're doing something horribly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    Most normal players with social lives, responsibilities, etc. won't be starting Mythic fights for quite a while. The standard gear progression goes Heroic>Mythic. Some people would even argue that its more like LFR>Normal>Heroic>Mythic. Most players don't have the gold, gear, or time to jump straight into Mythic. Why make something harder for yourself?
    You can have a social life, responsibilities, and still be in a Mythic Progression guild you know...unless you believe that the 400+ guilds that have downed Kargath so far are all filled with no-life losers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine this number will go up quite a bit today, it'll be the first chance for many guild to try. My guild used Tuesday to clear normals and yesterday for heroics. Tonight we're going to give M Kargath our first try and he doesn't look that hard when compared to most others.