Unquenchable Thirst for Fury?

I know with SimCraft and other tests that for Fury Sudden Death is the way to go, but is that true at a certain crit level?

If your crit isn't high enough, would it benefit more to go Unquenchable Thirst as to maintain Enrage as much as possible because of low Bloodthirst procs?

If so at what crit% should you switch over to Sudden Death?

Yeah stick with UT, it gives a better rotation for now. At some times all you do is autoattack until Bloodthirst is back without it.

that talent is garbage and thats from xp

Deleted
    I'm at 22% Crit using UT Don't proc enough with BT yet to go for SD

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    that talent is garbage and thats from xp
    No, it is not garbage, although it's literally only viable if you're crazy enough to play fury while undergeared, an occasional execute proc isn't going to help you at that point, neither is being able to spam wild strike (which you can't do because you won't get enough rage without frequent BT procs)

Once you have more than 18% crit drop UQT immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    No, it is not garbage, although it's literally only viable if you're crazy enough to play fury while undergeared, an occasional execute proc isn't going to help you at that point, neither is being able to spam wild strike (which you can't do because you won't get enough rage without frequent BT procs)

Once you have more than 18% crit drop UQT immediately
    is that 18% naturally or after buffs

i have 21% crit so

Quote Originally Posted by Jeroun View Post
    is that 18% naturally or after buffs
    18% unbuffed

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    18% unbuffed

god we really need an answer from Collision or something. People giving different information about UT everywhere. Use it until 16%, 18%, never use it at all. I need to figure out how to do this math myself in simcraft v-v

actually im using that talent unquenchable thirst and i sit on defensive while using the minor gliph for ww that gives u rage whenever u use it, and the mayor glyph that gives 100% moar healing on BT i know its a bit lame but at least when im getting focused in bgs i can survive a lot moar, and can kill rogues.

No matter what gear you have UqT is a dps loss over using SD or FS.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

UqT is only for AoE fights to keep getting RB stacks while Whirlwinding. For anything else, use SD/FS. Seeing as there is no AoE fight in Highmaul, you should never take UqT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armiger View Post
    actually im using that talent unquenchable thirst and i sit on defensive while using the minor gliph for ww that gives u rage whenever u use it, and the mayor glyph that gives 100% moar healing on BT i know its a bit lame but at least when im getting focused in bgs i can survive a lot moar, and can kill rogues.
    No offense, but this post made my day. Thank you

Deleted
    UT all the way, 100% uptime on Enrage without having to waste your Charges to get a proc, much higher rage income for utility like Hamstrings, Piercing Howl, Shield Barrier etc, very strong while turtling in Defensive Stance when your healer is CCed etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    UT all the way, 100% uptime on Enrage without having to waste your Charges to get a proc, much higher rage income for utility like Hamstrings, Piercing Howl, Shield Barrier etc, very strong while turtling in Defensive Stance when your healer is CCed etc.
    This is a PvE discussion though so the question is what yields more dps :P

But it's good that this talent has it's uses in PvP for your example. But what Charge proc are you talking about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexyn-eu View Post
    This is a PvE discussion though so the question is what yields more dps :P

But it's good that this talent has it's uses in PvP for your example. But what Charge proc are you talking about?
    Arena nowadays is pretty much pve with immortal healers and 15min long games, most arena players who play Fury also go Sudden Death for the damage increase. Set bonus makes your next Bloodthirst after a charge a guaranteed crit.

I raided Highmaul last night with UT the entire night and it seemed like my DPS went down comparing it to the day before where I used both FS and SD. Felt like, even if my BT didn't crit, I ended up wasting too many GCDs on just BT for it trying to crit.
    I am currently sitting at 20.08% crit chance, so from my personal experience UT is the worst talent of the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexyn-eu View Post
    No offense, but this post made my day. Thank you
    You are welcome, is allways a pleasure making sad people laugh.