How would you respond to this?

What do you say to a person who writes "I Just dont like how many women you put in the game .. there's more women than men."?
    It's about a mmorpg with class gender-lock that recently released a new class.
    Feels like he thinks men are superior and thus should be more off wich i find very rude xD

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Deleted
    I say "Ehh."

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't because it's a dumb thing to be arguing about IMO.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    You don't respond. You just don't talk to them any more and stop being their friend.

Look at all the things people complain about in WoW, pretty much everything.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Just as dumb as women complaining there aren't enough women, or any other "group" complaining they're not represented enough in a fiction medium. They're cancer and need to GTFO media and trying to force people to make everyone happy with their art.

Deleted
    I would insult him for my own amusment.

Would probably say: Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy and then say that boobs are the best thing in the world so the more women the better

I bet he's one if those dolts that tells women to: "go make your own game," "if you don't like it go play a different game." Except, unlike women the vast majority of games have a lot more men than women.
    X

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    What do you say to a person who writes "I Just dont like how many women you put in the game .. there's more women than men."?
    Feels like he thinks men are superior and thus should be more off wich i find very rude xD
    Tell him to find something useful to complain about instead of feigned sexism and genders in video games.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sorry to hear you feel that way. I know it must be difficult to experience it from someone else's perspective, but bear with it, with work you can/might earn your way out of this oppression."

Class gender lock.. how funny, that's like the real world when women weren't allowed to have employment or only very certain kinds of jobs. Oh the irony that he isn't even noticing. Try having it in the real world, bucky.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2014-12-11 at 04:56 AM.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Would probably say: Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy and then say that boobs are the best thing in the world so the more women the better
    ^

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is a rather articulate response for that situation.

I'm not seeing the gender superiority based on the paraphrased quote you gave us. I'm seeing someone that just wants an equal(or at least more equal) representation of men to women. Nothing rude about it.

That said I probably wouldn't respond because I simply wouldn't care.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

the more women the better, as long as theyre topless, have huge knockers, have properly proportioned nipples, and run around topless

no no in all seriousness though if there are more women then men in the game what kind of game is it?

who can make the best sandwich?
    how to properly iron a shirt?
    folding the laundry, a dryers tale?
    Last edited by ewokgangbang; 2014-12-11 at 06:42 AM.

Deleted
    reminds me of the reaper class (TERA Online) which was not only gender- but also loli-locked.

Best not to say anything and try to leave the scene as incospiciously as possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does he feel men are superior if he just asked for equality?

Personally, I wouldn't complain about there being too many women in the game, I'd complain about the classes being gender-locked. That's probably what his complaint is about. I wouldn't take it as sexist, in fact it seems like you're reaching for something to complain about.

What game is it by the way?

Sig by Paz

Every once in a while i like a game, like diablo 2, where there is no character customization. In a way, it gives more permanent personality to the character. For example, in diablo 2 the character you play is always the same, based on class of course, so i fill in the blanks of their personality with my imagination, and anytime i come back to the game, that character is always the same hero for me, even if i havent played in 4 years.

On the other hand, if their was a ton of customization, it would not be the same hero each play through.

Quote Originally Posted by Seltin View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't complain about there being too many women in the game, I'd complain about the classes being gender-locked. That's probably what his complaint is about. I wouldn't take it as sexist, in fact it seems like you're reaching for something to complain about.

What game is it by the way?
    Vindictus very fun game imo

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    You're reading too much into it then. If it Tera the guy would even be 100% right rather than just disgruntled at lack of new male characters.

I believe Vindictus started out with Lann, Fiona and Eve. The first release was Karok followed by Kai and then Vella I believe. Then Hurk get released about a year ago with the newest character being Lynn and the incoming one being Arisha.

Easy to see why someone who only plays male characters would get tired of seeing new characters being female with the amount of time it takes for them to arrive to NA/EU. I'm sure people who wanted to play female characters only were sad when the first two releases was Karok and Kai. It's just what happens when they don't follow an order of man/woman/man/woman, you can have to wait years for a new class that you would play if you're sticking to one gender. It's the big downside of genderlocked classes.

Personally I'm looking forward to Arisha being released because damn are her skills flashy.
    Arisha is released for EU but there is too much lagg when you kill the boss takes like 20 sec before it starts snapping the screen shots then another 20 before the statistics board comes up so i'm gonna wait a week or so brcause i can't enjoy it with this lagg