Trinket question for feral dps

So I just came across two pure stat trinkets, and I'm debating on which one to use. I'm leaning towards the crit one since crit is priority over MS. But while I was thinking like that it made me question if Scales off butcher would be better than the pure crit/agi trinket from Kargath in LFR. Kind of new to forums so I don't know how to link stuff from wowhead (a tip on that would be nice too). But I'll post their names and stats below.

Bloodmaw's Tooth - 175 crit / 175 agi - 640 iLvl
    Granidose Plans - 183 MS / 183 agi - 645 iLvl
    Scales of doom - 216 agi / 1743 MS proc for 10 seconds - 655 iLvl
    Skull of War - 196 agi / 1604 crit proc for 20 seconds - 655

On a side note I'm a scribe and am using Skull of War 2/3 upgrade getting 3/3 tomorrow so not too worried about replacing that until later weeks.

Thank you (:

If you go buy the ratings on askmrrobot I think Scales of Doom is the winner (outside of upgraded Skull of War).

Thats what I was planning on! Thank you for the help, so which one do you think until I get scales?

I'd say Bloodmaw's Tooth. I think even the 615 trinket is better than Grandiose Plans

Taken from the feral guide at the top of the page. Scales wins the others fall below it so no point in posting the 2nd half.

What do you think about the?

double-sided coin + skull of war

One can buy both.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    What do you think about the?

double-sided coin + skull of war

One can buy both.
    Both BIS until mythic if skull is upgraded.