Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Komman View Post
    There have been no client updates since 6.0 prepatch for level 90s, if you haven't noticed. All in-game tooltips are being modified server side through some sort of hotfix magic. This has created huge discrepancies between client data (ie. what we datamine) and server data. So no, "rolled into tooltips" is not the case. The same problem applies to the trinket updates as of late.

You have no idea how much pain it has caused for us trying to keep up-to-date and accurate with each of these hotfixes. If they just pushed a client patch, we wouldn't have needed to make any updates at all, and simulations would automatically use new numbers.
    I am Jack's utter lack of a sense of surprise.

What you say makes sense, and yea, dear Lord I would not want to be in you guys' shoes keeping track of those hotfixes, especially if they do not even bother to keep things updated on their end.

Crazy Rollercoaster indeed.
    "There are very few who can claim what he can. There are even fewer who can prove it like he can. There are even less that can match him, but all will no doubt accept what he is, and what he can do. The Highlord is for sure one of a kind. A true Master of the Arcane arts. It would be best for you to listen."
    - Lady Nåabi of the Immortalis, former Guild Executor, former Raid Lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has to be live, I saw a shaman in top 3 dps on bladefist in lfr...

Hotfixes are definitely live. Just look at logs for any frost mage from last week to this week.

Deleted
    I am not seeing the changes myself, Frostbolt tooltip says 6762 and that is what they are still hitting for, I don't have a fire offspec atm to check.

This in on the Chamber of Aspects EU server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisukaa View Post
    I am not seeing the changes myself, Frostbolt tooltip says 6762 and that is what they are still hitting for, I don't have a fire offspec atm to check.

This in on the Chamber of Aspects EU server.
    Same for Arcane Barrage and Missiles.

The tool tips automatically updated. Looking at logs or doing math with spellpower and spell coefficients are the only way to determine the buffs went out.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2014-12-12 at 06:27 PM.