Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, I've mostly stopped doing them, bored of having to go do the same few PvE dailies over and over again rather than being able to simply complete them by doing.

*sigh*

One day ArenaNet will figure out how to make their secondary systems not suck. Until then, I'll just log in for the daily reward and occasionally work towards finishing the world on my guardian/leveling my mesmer/S2 on my ranger.
    The crazy thing is that I used to brag to others about how good the GW2 daily system was. That was before the changes. The more generic your dailies are, the better they are. If they said complete 4 events in Orr then it would be better than complete 4 events in a single zone. Complete 4 events in the whole world would be the best. Let people do what they want to do, don't force them to go to specific areas. Generic = best. You can still get people to experience new zones but rather do that by giving people better rewards. If the rewards for a zone completion was the same for any zone by a level 80 char, people would be scrambling to complete all of the zones.

They don't even have to go completely generic. Just stop requiring THIS ZONE for events, or THIS BOSS for a boss kill. That's it, that and stopping the double Fractals nonsense. That's all they'd need to change. I'd be fine if it said 'Orr Events' or 'World Boss Kill'. Then I would have a choice of several zones, a choice of doing the next available boss or waiting for a different one I preferred to do.

I don't even do them anymore. Before there was a reason too. The rewards now are bad and the achievement points is also just meh next to the dailies themselves just being tunneled awful? Like the old system was great now it's just why?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.