Thread: pvp smf or tg?

pvp smf or tg?

Trying to figure out what works better. Im using smf in pvp with sudden death and it has really good burst. The downside is i lose 30k hp from my 1 handers. Has anyone tried tg in pvp? Would sudden death work just as well with tg because its ppm?

TG. Pretty much identical damage output, but TG also gives you a ton more stamina. Downside is it costs 3500 more arena points.

And yes, you would take SD for both.

Aim for TG asap.

If you are just starting to gear up then it is fine to use 1h first to gear faster. The damage from SMF Execute is offset from weaker other abilities. The proc rate for SD is close enough to be the same (for me it was 2.71ppm for SMF and 2.68ppm for TG swapping weapons and checking tooltip - try it for yourself). Overall damage turns out to be basically identical. TG wins out in the end though through inflated stats, bigger lolstorms, and a ton more stam. + you can go Arms and run around deleting people at <20% hp. Conq 2h is priority though.

Deleted
    TG is something unique to warriors, i don't think it will be removed, if anything SMF will be removed as 2h Frost has been removed for DKs