Help my macro doesnt work anymore!

Hi, can someone please explain why this macro no longer works correctly for me.

#showtooltip [modifier:shift]Recuperate; Kidney Shot
    /cast [modifier:shift]Recuperate; Kidney Shot

The macro used to cast kidney shot when i would hit the keybind, and recuperate on myself when i held shift and hit the keybind. Now it casts kidney shot when i hit the keybind, when i hold down shift it still shows recuperate but will not cast it, I can hold down shift and click on the recuperate to cast it but it will not let me use the keybind to do so. I am having this issue with a few more macros too, at one time they all worked perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnok View Post
    Hi, can someone please explain why this macro no longer works correctly for me.

#showtooltip [modifier:shift]Recuperate; Kidney Shot
    /cast [modifier:shift]Recuperate; Kidney Shot

The macro used to cast kidney shot when i would hit the keybind, and recuperate on myself when i held shift and hit the keybind. Now it casts kidney shot when i hit the keybind, when i hold down shift it still shows recuperate but will not cast it, I can hold down shift and click on the recuperate to cast it but it will not let me use the keybind to do so. I am having this issue with a few more macros too, at one time they all worked perfectly.
    try [mod:shift] instead of modifier. you should also verify that shift+whatever is not also bound to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    try [mod:shift] instead of modifier. you should also verify that shift+whatever is not also bound to something else.
    I checked to make sure it wasnt bound to something else, I also changed to [mod:shift] and still having the same issue. Its really strange because i have used that macro for a few years.