Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Troll64, tell us about your deck and how do you play it. It allows helping you and to comprehend what you are struggling with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes 10 posts on all the same subject, fat load of good it'll do you outside of their actual forums.
    My advice, if a card game makes you this angry go outside and find a new hobby. Your endangering yourself with your own stupidity.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I sort of agree with OP.

Of all classes when I see I'm going against a priest I just think "well fuck." Mostly since I play Paladin deck and it seems they have so much removal that my deck just stalls.

That and 4th's turn Lightspawn 10/10 ugh.

Deleted
    Dude please don't leave, I need more scrubs to beat up on the monthly rank climb.

Deleted
    Clearly an L2P + RAAAAGE issue. But your tears are delicious. I look forward to your concedes, ohh wait I don´t play at rank 20. Maybe if you showed your deck and told us about your strategies we could help. This just feels like the Zoo-rage crowd, complaining that zoo was faceroll legend, while never getting above rank 11.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    I sort of agree with OP.

Of all classes when I see I'm going against a priest I just think "well fuck." Mostly since I play Paladin deck and it seems they have so much removal that my deck just stalls.

That and 4th's turn Lightspawn 10/10 ugh.
    At what ranks? Most good priest decks don´t even have lightspawn. And Palas counter the new style of priest pretty hard with equality since the new priests are all about buffing/healing their minions so they can do 2-3-4 for 1 trades, wich equality just kills.
    Last edited by mmoc3eb006e951; 2014-12-11 at 08:50 AM.

Northshire cleric doesn't guarantee cards. Usually it doesn't get any cards at all. Feels like any time I see someone bitch about northshire cleric I find out later that they just faceroll out a minion that can't trade favorably with a northshire just because it is their only minion to play. If you are doing this then you are bad. It's better to have no minion out than to just put one down and let their northshire hit it and get healed. If they are using it later in the game then they are only struggling to make up some of its value back. And if they are able to use a circle of healing to draw a bunch of cards then it rarely matters--either you were behind anyway or they are desperate.

Shrinkmeister is also a strong card but it seems like once again you are responsible for giving the priest value. If you aren't playing around cabal shadow priest then you are playing poorly when it is applicable. Shrinkmeister makes cabal less of a dead card against good players, but it requires a combo for 8 mana. It's like getting a 4 minion advantage for 2 cards and 8 mana. That is really no diffierent from an AoE card or combo. If you don't play around these things and they get lucky then you will fall behind. That is how the game works.

It may be tough to swallow but get good. Also, if you really hate priests that much, play a counter class. Then you can laugh at stomping all of the priests in a matchup that is unwinnable for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dippinsawse View Post
    Shrinkmeister makes cabal less of a dead card against good players, but it requires a combo for 8 mana. It's like getting a 4 minion advantage for 2 cards and 8 mana. That is really no diffierent from an AoE card or combo. If you don't play around these things and they get lucky then you will fall behind.
    It's hardly possible to play around it unless you don't play any 4 attack creatures. On 10 mana you can't play anything strong either, unless you saved removal for it. And their new legendary is probably strongest they added in GvG. Priests endgame went from 'very strong' to 'legitimately scary'. Need to wait for dust to settle but this might put them as strongest late game control class.

Of course they're still flailing against handlocks, so if you have problem with them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    I may have used the word "Faggot" as an insult, but anduin is truly gay. Search up Anduin + Wrathion
    Rule 34 isn't canon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

A troll by the name of 'Troll64' keeps on making troll threads and gets consistent responses. Top analysts in the industry of trolling believe there is a 90% chance of this current trend to continue as long as people keep taking the bait.

More at 10.

AND IF IT WASNT ENOUGH TO PISS ME OFF, WHY DID THEY PICK ANDUIN AS PRIEST? He's seriously the most pathetic big faggot in the entire Wow universe, Nooooo you had to take Anduin to piss people off, instead of velen.
    /End of Rant/Rage
    Agree on this, i just hate this kid :s

The fucking priests in this game is broken, Dont dare come with "They're not used in High ranks" I dont care.

This is probablt the 10th fucking time im making a topic about how priests are broken and Im sick tired.

Northshire cleric draws cards no matter what, so if you use circle of healing with full damaged board, guess what the priest gets a hand full.

Shrinkmesier - cabald shadowpriest is brokenaswell, It takes away the immunity of 4 damage removal, as if priest didnt have fucking enough REMOVAL FROM BEFORE!

4 Removal spells. 2 Mind controls. 6 Minions/spells that takes control of minions, Holy nova which destroys you and heals them.

AND IF IT WASNT ENOUGH TO PISS ME OFF, WHY DID THEY PICK ANDUIN AS PRIEST? He's seriously the most pathetic big faggot in the entire Wow universe, Nooooo you had to take Anduin to piss people off, instead of velen.

Oh and it gets worse. When the gay priest is winning the game and says "My apologies" This makes me want to puke and murder whoever came up with the Idea that it would be a good idea to make the most annoying character in the world a playable character.

Seriously screw this game. Whenever I see a priest from now on Im going to instantly Concede.

/End of Rant/Rage
    My apologies, but the Light shall burn you for that ragefest.

Deleted
    Whoever is saying priests aren't used at high ranks is a rank 5+ priest and is just trolling or isn't playing the game at all. Priests were a very viable legend class before this expansion and they have only gotten better. Not only is their early game really strong now, you can kiss goodbye to any card you play after turn 6.

It will take a while before we can truly asses this whole thing but Priests and Warlocks are the first in line to get nerfed if it gets that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    OT: Priests are fine.
    Yeah the amount of top streamers and other proffesional players playing priests is purely coincidental...
    Last edited by mmoc89cd2727d7; 2014-12-11 at 05:20 PM.

I needed only to look at your name to see the post from a different perspective.
    OT: Priests are fine.

The fucking priests in this game is broken, Dont dare come with "They're not used in High ranks" I dont care.

This is probablt the 10th fucking time im making a topic about how priests are broken and Im sick tired.

Northshire cleric draws cards no matter what, so if you use circle of healing with full damaged board, guess what the priest gets a hand full.

Shrinkmesier - cabald shadowpriest is brokenaswell, It takes away the immunity of 4 damage removal, as if priest didnt have fucking enough REMOVAL FROM BEFORE!

4 Removal spells. 2 Mind controls. 6 Minions/spells that takes control of minions, Holy nova which destroys you and heals them.

Oh and it gets worse. When the gay priest is winning the game and says "My apologies" This makes me want to puke and murder whoever came up with the Idea that it would be a good idea to make the most annoying character in the world a playable character.

Seriously screw this game. Whenever I see a priest from now on Im going to instantly Concede.

/End of Rant/Rage
    100% agree

It's very ridiculous. I' even went priest full time just for the easy wins compared to other classes

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ot-literally-)

Just look at the cards he created and you know he dont know jack s

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

/End of Rant/Rage
    Funny thing is, I came on to the forum RIGHT NOW to write the EXACT SAME THING. Priests are fucking bullshit. I'm so sick of them. THey can do freaking everything.

I also rage-quit Hearthstone for similar reasons. Fuck that game.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Clearly an L2P + RAAAAGE issue. But your tears are delicious. I look forward to your concedes, ohh wait I don´t play at rank 20. Maybe if you showed your deck and told us about your strategies we could help. This just feels like the Zoo-rage crowd, complaining that zoo was faceroll legend, while never getting above rank 11.

- - - Updated - - -

At what ranks? Most good priest decks don´t even have lightspawn. And Palas counter the new style of priest pretty hard with equality since the new priests are all about buffing/healing their minions so they can do 2-3-4 for 1 trades, wich equality just kills.
    You do realize that there are more ranks in this game than legendary right? And that this game can't be made purely with only top ranks in mind?
    If one class makes a certain area of the ladder unplayable, it's just as unbalanced even so.

Just the same as Starcraft 2. You don't balance the entire game solely on what the worlds best players play.

I believe in alpha (judging by screen shots) the priest hero was Tyrande

The main thing I hate about priest is the fact that that one class kinda forces you to build decks with either zoo or 4 attack minions, otherwise priest decks just mind control and/or one shot all of your really good cards so that you're just left with crappy ones.

FWIW two season ago I made rank 9, but last season I hardly played at all, and I just recently uninstalled the game because I don't play it enough to learn every fucking card in the game to know what I'm about to be countered with, and then adding this new batch of cards just makes that even worse, so GG.