Debilitate Casts from Terrorguard

So, I was looking at my dps on the dummy the other day and noticed that my terrorguard was channeling "debilitate" on the dummy also.

Without going into my spellbook and deactivating the spell, would he try to cast this spell on raid bosses? I tried looking at my recent logs to try to find the spell somewhere but couldn't.

Thanks in advance.

The first second I saw mine casting it in a dungeon , I looked at meter, then immediately disabled it

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post
    The first second I saw mine casting it in a dungeon , I looked at meter, then immediately disabled it
    Same, no reason to have it on autocast. Root effects are terrible to use in situations that aren't well controlled anyway so you don't want it autocasting even in dungeons or the tank might move and inch and down goes a melee dps.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Deleted
    Not sure if it would try casting it on bosses since they're immune, but that's just part of pet management.

You don't want your felguard / hunter pets taunting all the time or the interupt being spammed either. Disable it's auto cast and give it a proper keybind.

I do rather like it for the abyssal on the last boss in Auchindoun but indeed I think that the autocast should be disabled.