Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Make my AoE work again and I don't care if I'm dead last on the meter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfraney View Post
    Hey sorry bit off topic but any chance you could direct me to that addon pack? or at least list the addons used to track your CDs and embers? cheers!
    I have private messaged you.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Make my AoE work again and I don't care if I'm dead last on the meter.
    Feel the same as it stands right now ROF just is waste of time/Mana when its hitting level 93 non elite mobs for like 274 damage
    its so messed up having a goblin workshop and using one of the bombs that hits all targets takes them out its actually taken the tedium out of playing with other stuff to use within the rotation. barely seeing any locks anymore though :/

Deleted
    yeah, you really have to cheese a lot just to keep up and it just feels awful and so unrewarding, not saying we should be OP (eventho its clear from the remarks from the devs that they think we want to be OP) or anything like that, but we see the same classes dominating the meters while also bringing a shit ton of utility while locks brings a lot less dps and even less utility. everything they did well in the revamp, blizz have made bad, and the things they did badly, they've made worse.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2014-12-21 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedh View Post
    You must be bad at video games. I'm always #1 or #2 in my raids and everyone is equally geared and skilled for the most part.

Learn to play your class and manage your procs and chaos bolts. My CB's are hitting for 120k a pop right now, if you're last it's all coming down to L2p.
    You're doing over 25k, closer to or above 30k on Tectus / Imperator? If you're not and you're topping your meters you're raiding with baddies. My tanks are doing 22-23k and that's who I hang with on non cleave fights .... and I'm consistently ranking for warlocks, every week, have a few top 10's, riding the bottom of the meters.

Don't tell other warlocks l2p when what you actually need to be doing is telling your guild l2p for not topping you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    You're doing over 25k, closer to or above 30k on Tectus / Imperator? If you're not and you're topping your meters you're raiding with baddies. My tanks are doing 22-23k and that's who I hang with on non cleave fights .... and I'm consistently ranking for warlocks, every week, have a few top 10's, riding the bottom of the meters.

Don't tell other warlocks l2p when what you actually need to be doing is telling your guild l2p for not topping you.
    that completely depends on how you do those fight tho.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some on here seem to think all that matters if you are doing high dps in a raid environment. The gutting of the warlock's aoe has made them less fun to play for a lot of players in all types of situations. After a while if Blizz checks to see how much time is being spent on players playing the warlock, then they will understand it is not the small percentage of raiders that matters, but if the majority of their player base is happy with the class. And right now a lot of players in different types of playing circumstances are not happy with their lock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Some on here seem to think all that matters if you are doing high dps in a raid environment. The gutting of the warlock's aoe has made them less fun to play for a lot of players in all types of situations. After a while if Blizz checks to see how much time is being spent on players playing the warlock, then they will understand it is not the small percentage of raiders that matters, but if the majority of their player base is happy with the class. And right now a lot of players in different types of playing circumstances are not happy with their lock.
    Thank someone that realised the issue. The problem is not dps. I would care less. The problem is horrendous aoe and really bad game plat mechanics especcially for affliction. Draenor was a huge step back for affliction warlock. They did the mistake in cataclysm and eeryobe saw what happened to lock representation. i just can't believe the situation now. Affliction atm it is no fun to play at all. Zero aoe cababilitites, mediocre single target dmg and really bad mechanics.

Just a small example. We already have like 5-6 pets and they add as last tier talent whozza more pets lets make the doomguard a permanent pet and whooza ah it is the go talent for affliction. That is freaking stupid. Didnt they have better ideas at blizzard. It is like someone poped random idea for the class and they said ok lets do that just to have something there. It would too many lines to analyse current issues with locks. Yes high end players will make the class work but it doesnt mean the playstyle of the warlock class proides a smooth and nice experience when you play it.

Give affliction a way to apply dots instantly to at least 2 additional targets (multi dotting) or fix our freaking aoe and aoe mechanics

warlocks will continue to be last it is the way blizzard wants them now no more mop dps or cat dps or burning dps. I will not give up on my class thou i will continue to work on my rotation and get the most i can out of him dps wise.6.1 they are talking about fixing rof and maybe they can sneak in a little dps boost also

I've rerolled to my Hunter, not because of DPS but simply because Warlocks aren't fun anymore.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    I've rerolled to my Hunter, not because of DPS but simply because Warlocks aren't fun anymore.
    I am cancelling my subscription as soon as I finish getting what I want from the 10th Anniversary Event. Our class is not fun and this game is not fun and quite frankly, Blizzard as a whole is too incompetent to remedy either of those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    I am cancelling my subscription as soon as I finish getting what I want from the 10th Anniversary Event. Our class is not fun and this game is not fun and quite frankly, Blizzard as a whole is too incompetent to remedy either of those problems.

Why bother finishing the events then if you plan on quitting. Why not just reroll?

Quote Originally Posted by BigpapaBeef View Post

Why bother finishing the events then if you plan on quitting. Why not just reroll?
    My apologies, I worded that poorly. What I meant to say is that I am going on an indefinite hiatus and I do not feel like missing something that will only ever happen once. I did that with Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian and I still beat myself up over it. Why would I reroll? If I wanted to play another class I would have picked them to start with. Besides, I am not going to pay Blizzard for a game I can not fully enjoy because that would be incredibly idiotic.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigpapaBeef View Post

Tbh that's what I've done rerolled priest gone Dis spec and it just feels fun. The rotation is good and it doesn't get boring just doing the same routine over and over.
    it might not be soon but no way can the devs leave locks in this state even the most dedicated player is going to tire of the Changes. I've got shadow as my 2nd spec and the CC/damage she is doing is just sick a lot of the time Mind blast will either kill or almost finish off a level 93 non elite in one cast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post

do you even have a clue D

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    rather relived finally cancelled the account you know they ask for a reason I just put I no longer found the Game fun and hate the changes to the Class.
    whilst I did reroll its not the same as a lock that's the class I want but in its current form its just not working for me. Do they monitor how each class is fairing in terms of people playing? what struck me I barely see any locks anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    what struck me I barely see any locks anymore.
    Our raid group has three :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Our raid group has three :P
    Our raid group had 3. Now they got 1 Hunter and the other 2 quit :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaragoth View Post
    Our raid group had 3. Now they got 1 Hunter and the other 2 quit :P
    If only Summoning Stones scaled better

Really just feels like destro got knocked down to the rest of the specs. I mean, it could use a look at, but demo has been underperforming forever albeit that one time at the beginning of panda. Would love a demo buff more than anything. If I wanted to go destro I would play mage.