Ashran winning CP.

Winning Ashran gives 350CP. How often can i get the 350 CP from victory?

I won it twice today and only got CP once. Is it daily or weekly? Ty!

Deleted
    I got the thread title all wrong.

Also, weekly.

Deleted
    Can you actually get more than the 200 CP from Ashran? I go in and wait for events on my side because it's more sensible to do those and get 125 CP (done in 2 events) than kill Fangraal 8 times or hope your side is currently winning when you join in.

It's daily, and yes, you can get your full cap in Ashran.

How do you "win" this place? I've been in there for a couple of times and its just back and forth between horde base and ally base killing each other's huge elemental thing. I thought ashran is just to farm bones because I don't see any way of winning the match.

You kill the last guy in the opposing faction's fortress. It's across the bridge that people bottleneck on.

Ah, gotten close on both sides but never till the end. On average how long do you think it takes for one "boss" npc to be killed? Or how long is a full match on average? Feels like old AV where it takes 11 hours for 1 match.

Basically if both sides have a ton of players no one ever wins. You have to play when it's lopsided and one team has their giant up and the other team doesn't.
    Orc/Human Hunter - Futon @ Nathrezim and Kel'Thuzad