19-21 players how many healers?

We are currently 6/7 Normal and 2/7 Heroic (butcher) but I am wondering how many healers you are using with your raid comp size.

(Druid, Disc, Holy paladin, Resto sham) is our current healing situation. I mainly ask because one of our healers is constantly saying we should grab another and I figured 4 is perfectly fine at our raid size, yea itd help but Id think 5 healers are 25.

Deleted
    6 healers is 25

I recommend a holy priest or another holy paladin

Deleted
    We were doing normal with 2 groups of ~20ish players, 5 healers each, and heroic with 30 players and 6 healers, so I'd say take another healer if your healers are struggling, otherwise stay as is.

So this is hard to say as thanks to blizz for some fights you need more heals and for others you need more dps.

I suggest going for 4 heals with 20 people for brackenspore, while for most other bosses I would suggest getting in a 5th.

The important question is if you are aiming to go for mythic because if you are I strongly suggest a 30 man setup with 6 to 7 heals (1-2 with dps spec), 3 tanks (1 with dps spec; a druid would do well) and the rest dps.

This gives you the opportunity to switch around players while not having the need to get random people in if some of your people are missing for a mythic raid day.

If with your raid setup you will add a heal I would add another disc or druid as they both put out good numbers and can be a savior in a high dmg phase much more than a holy pala or holy priest.

Depends on the fight, but about 4-5 is good for 20 people in heroic.

10 man - 2-3 healers
    15 man - 3-4 healers
    20 man - 4-5 healers
    25 man - 5-6 healers

Adjust depending on the boss, the strength of your healers and how close you are to the next size.

10+ Year Old Account
    were running 20-22 with 5 healers.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Deleted
    Rule of thumb is 1 healer for every 5 players (including healers themselves). This depends heavily on the fight, the performance of your players and so on though. Take The Butcher, if your dps is meh and your healers are good, switching a healer for a dps will help a ton.

Currently been running 4 healers for every fight on Heroic. Running between 18-24 players atm.
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 healers for 19-21 should be it. We 5-healed with 26 people through the first 6/7H without any issues at all.