Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tpedro View Post
    Yeah right. Haven't even seen Drov, killed Tarina twice, no loot.
    Also, as Tarina is up almost all the time and Drov isn't, noone is going to take the effort to camp and kill him.
    tarLna

There's not a random uppercase i in the name.

Quote Originally Posted by tar01 View Post
    Tier 1 gem recipes.... There isn't WoD gear in the game that has sockets. Until now I have seen a single piece of armor from HC that had a socket on it, random of course. You would sooner get an epic upgrade than a socket.

Blizzard killed most professions including jewelcrafting...
    I have like 5 pieces of gear with sockets, one is a Heroic Warforged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    It took me literally 20 min to farm 100 crescent oil much easier than herbs! Since I'm using my daily herbs for alchemy work orders. And going around farming herbs will require much more time than sitting in my garrison fishing
    I'm honestly more excited that I don't have to go around and farm the 5 f'ing boars that exist in the world for their meat that drops 1 in 5 kills!!! The fishing part I didn't mind considering the Fishing Shack pool in the garrison only has Crescent Saberfish, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flinchy View Post
    "The world bosses Drov the Ruiner and Tarlna the Ageless in Gorgrond now share a single loot eligibility lockout."

which monkey thought that was a good idea?

the chance of getting loot is already abysmally low, so why not let us loot both?!
    Only one of the bosses is supposed to be up each week so this shouldn't make things any worse.

However... last week the bosses did switch after server resets and allowed some people (not me) to kill and loot both bosses. This fix prevents people from taking advantage of mistakes on Blizz's side.

Deleted
    Holy Hell, horde faction imbalance on the mythic progress!

I though everyone was saying the Alliance racials were too good or was that just PvP?

Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe! Rhonin, Leader of the Kirin Tor, should now be reciting their spoken lines to characters within a much smaller radius in the streets of the city of Dalaran. Note that his text... his text are still worth reading and continue to still be visible to those within the city.
    Thank Christ

I really wonder that the heck is going on with professions in WoD.
    This is change is so unnecessary.

Fish ist just fine as it is.
    Meat? Yeah, okay, meat is a totally different problem, fix the droprates already or remove it from various recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by dethrix View Post
    Holy Hell, horde faction imbalance on the mythic progress!

I though everyone was saying the Alliance racials were too good or was that just PvP?
    Just PvP humans. For pve horde >>>>>>>>>>>>> aliance racials by a mile.

Orcs and trolls are best.

I was wondering where paragon was. Good to see them on the board

Quote Originally Posted by toktokeh View Post
    Method is now 6/7.
    So is Exorsus(sp?). Looks like they went for Butcher.

Really hope the fishing mats change doesn't go live. It's nice to have a reason to take a 10 minute break to fish while out in the world each day.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

• Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe! Rhonin, Leader of the Kirin Tor, should now be reciting their spoken lines to characters within a much smaller radius in the streets of the city of Dalaran. Note that his text... his text are still worth reading and continue to still be visible to those within the city.
    Honestly this is the best change out of the bunch. It has come to a point on my server where there's almost a queue for handing in that darn quest, and you were guaranteed to get the audio every. single. time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Just PvP humans. For pve horde >>>>>>>>>>>>> aliance racials by a mile.

Orcs and trolls are best.

Beserk is an unfair talent. They need to either remove it or change it. No one will play alliance for mythic raiding unless that happens.
    Moonlife, Boomkin/Tree, Silvermoon, VTX

Having to farm animals for pots was the dumbest thing they've done in a long time. Completely asinine and a pain in the ass for raid groups. Excellent change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palemoon View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

[*]Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe! Rhonin, Leader of the Kirin Tor, should now be reciting their spoken lines to characters within a much smaller radius in the streets of the city of Dalaran. Note that his text... his text are still worth reading and continue to still be visible to those within the city.

Honestly this is the best change out of the bunch. It has come to a point on my server where there's almost a queue for handing in that darn quest, and you were guaranteed to get the audio every. single. time.
    I did like to use Dalaran as an easy place to get to all prof trainers, but once WoD went live it was every 5 min at least, on my low pop server CRZ'ed with quite a few others. Sometimes it felt like people were trolling the turn in during peek hours. Either way, I am glad for the change. I can now AFK and tab out in Dalaran again.

The change to alchemy which renders fishing completely useless already is live!
    Thanks for the "heads up" - has been changed in EU in the middle of the day.

Hey Blizzard, you really got a bad delivery of snow this year.