"A Fungus Among Us" needs not to be personal

About the achievement "A Fungus Among Us : Gain 15 stacks of Burning Infusion and then defeat Brackenspore in Highmaul on Normal difficulty or higher."

The problem with this achievement is that it is personal, meaning that only the person that get the flamethrower is going to get it.

There are only 2 of them available per run, meaning that it is going to be complicated to get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Run the boss on normal. Get the achieves. Reset the boss on someone with a lock for that boss. Repeat until everyone in the raid has it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Run the boss on normal. Get the achieves. Reset the boss on someone with a lock for that boss. Repeat until everyone in the raid has it.
    I don't really understand this statement...

If I kill him once, since you need to kill it, me and my raid are locked for the week, normal or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zapal View Post
    I don't really understand this statement...

If I kill him once, since you need to kill it, me and my raid are locked for the week, normal or not.
    No they're not. You're loot locked, not id locked

Deleted
    I didn't know that, thanks!

Quick question is it enough for me to get 15 stacks once or do i need to have 15+ when he dies?

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Quick question is it enough for me to get 15 stacks once or do i need to have 15+ when he dies?
    You just need 15+ stacks once throughout the fight. You can for example get 15+ stacks at 40%, kill the boss with zero stacks and still get the achievement. One stack is lost every 2 seconds.

gd . time to go get that achievement then

They can keep it personal, but at least take it out of the meta!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madone View Post
    They can keep it personal, but at least take it out of the meta!
    This. Good luck for healers / tanks getting the meta if your guild can't spare them to slack off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    This. Good luck for healers / tanks getting the meta if your guild can't spare them to slack off.
    Considering that normal is faceroll content at this point it shouldn't be too hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forion View Post
    You just need 15+ stacks once throughout the fight. You can for example get 15+ stacks at 40%, kill the boss with zero stacks and still get the achievement. One stack is lost every 2 seconds.
    Yes, that way you can also get more than 2 people the achievement each time. Just have someone reach 15 stacks, drop the Flamethrower for someone else to get 15 stacks - repeat.