Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritvs View Post
    Nice Topic.
    What i actually hate is the generalization you making...
    I play Dk since cataclysm.. but now every Dk is seen as fotm..

Nice logic.
    you can usually tell the difference pretty quick between a fotm reroller and someone who actually plays the class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Litter View Post
    WW monks suck balls, so I find that hard to believe. You're either insanely skilled or you're fighting bads and undergeared.
    we have pretty decent damage i find, but we seem pretty squishy compared to other melees.

Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Man I love the fotm classes so much! Beating the shit out of fotm rerollers on my below balanced WW monk. Fotm rerollers think they will roflstomp anyone because their class is OP. Nope.

Anyone else experiencing the same?
    No, the game has been getting easier and easier for years now and most people have been playing for so long at this point that they have played most of the other classes at some point or another. With all the pruning that went on, there really isn't that much difference between classes anymore and keybinds can be really similar.

Pretty much a better player is going to be a better player regardless of what class they get on and can beat less skilled players on a stronger class. Where you really see the difference is when the better player is on the better class too.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    you can usually tell the difference pretty quick between a fotm reroller and someone who actually plays the class.
    Oh yeah? And how do you see that?
    People can play a class for 10 years and still suck at it.
    Can't realy tell if ur a fotm or not judging the player skill..

10+ Year Old Account
    The people that gloat over beating a "FotM reroller" generally are the same people that piss and moan when they get waxed by a player of that same class that knows what they're doing.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

Or maybe you should l2p or, better yet, learn to spec burst of skill, so you don't lose to hunters or anything that needs to kite.
    Eh, Rogue damage is pretty bad right now. Control is their strength, and that's usually what they are brought for. Equally geared, equally skilled Hunter and Rogue fighting, I'd give the advantage to the Hunter right now. Don't get me wrong, rogues are very annoying and are incredibly good at escaping, but I don't feel like I hit anywhere as hard as my hunter (I play both Hunter and Rogue) on my rogue.

Funny thing is that most Rets in PvP arent FotM re-rollers, they're those who were never able to enjoy the pally dps spec last season and were forced to go holy to be competitive (like me).

we finally get to be viable in our dps spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    on my WW i just can't beat rets 1v1, i can beat just about everything apart from rets, but it doesn't seem to matter how bad that ret paladin is, they just completely wreck me. i don't know much about ret paladins, but they glow a bit, some flashy effects happen and my health just melts away in seconds.
    ferals also giving me some trouble on WW, not as hard as rets but sometimes it is like im hitting against a brick wall, their health just doesn't budge, and when it does finally move, they just do something and are instantly on full again, still i managed to beat a few bad ferals.
    Ret here, I can't beat Unholy DK's 1v1, probably just me, but they seem invincible. ( Or DK's vs me in general? )

Note: I'm not a FOTM reroller, Pally is actually a very enjoyable class to play and I wouldn't mind switching spec if Ret is nerfed to the ground.

I can see you're not playing a rogue, nor hunter. Hunters really can't kite rogues forever, at least not the rogues who talent Burst of Speed, which would be all rogues you meet in bgs and wpvp. Also ferals aren't exactly a walk in the park.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe you should l2p or, better yet, learn to spec burst of skill, so you don't lose to hunters or anything that needs to kite.
    I can tell that you're not very experienced with pvp and that a rogue killed you.
    If you force a rogue to spam BoS then they won't be doing any damage.
    You also mention wpvp and bgs where things are never "fair" - Try arena some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. I love completely owning FoTM classes with my Blood DK and Disc Priest partner. We're both still relatively new as we haven't really played our classes since WotLK, but we're still pretty good.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Disc priest is the most fotm of them all, people just dont talk about them because they heal not hurt