Deleted

My guild doesn't show on WoWProgress?

My guild, Nerds Inc - The Maelstrom doesn't show on WoWProgress, and I can't wrap my head around why.
    I've read their FAQ where there is a "contact us" button, however clicking it doesn't do anything, now i'm curious if they've simply stopped maintenance of WoWProgress all together or if it's a bug.
    Has anyone else had a similiar issue and if so, how did you resolve it?
    Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you have guild kills of normal or heroic bosses in siege when it was current? Do you have any heroic Highmaul bosses down as a guild?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Did you have guild kills of normal or heroic bosses in siege when it was current? Do you have any heroic Highmaul bosses down as a guild?
    This is a non-issue...They have a guild page and they're on the realm page (very last page). OP just doesn't know how to click "Add or Search characters | guilds" (I added his guild, since I'm so nice).

EDIT: Unless he's talking about his character page then that is completely different.

Deleted
    Nope, OP was just a spastic without knowing how to search their site properly, thanks for the link, thread now moot.