I have been reading a lot of the pages here and learned a lot over the past few days. We went into our raid last night and I felt that for the most i have improved over last week so that is a good sign. I wanted to post here with my logs and profile and see if anyone had any additional advice for me to continue to improve my game. I spent the last 10 years as warlock so melee is all new to me and I am always looking for tips and tricks to max my performance.

I know i need to get better at managing my defensive cool downs and use of ToK especially so it is on my list of things to do for my next raid.

The other thing i am trying to work on is using TB stacks properly. I plan to set up an announcement whenever I get a trinket or tiger strike proc to manage my TB usage better but I am a little confused as to the best way to do this. I assume I should be using TB before any FOF (regardless of stacks) and I should be using TB any time a trinket process or potion is used (regardless of stacks) and any time I am sitting at >17 stacks (regardless of pros), is this correct?

My largest concern is my lack of performance on Butcher, I feel like i should be doing a lot more than I am. I died on the normal kill so I didn't count that, I have been really analyzing our heroic attempts and think that based on other logs I am seeing I am way low for WW monks on the DPS.

My Character is Stumblinmonk, here are my most recent logs:

so this happened, i guess no one can help me after all

The following errors occurred with your submission
You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the links (kind of)

worldoflogs DOT COM /reports/rpr78hqbbaq7p2hr/

us.battle DOT NET /wow/en/character/kargath/Stumblinmonk/simple