Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

9 wipes on Butcher LFR?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/zone/eu-u...ul/the-butcher

How in the world is it possible to wipe on the butcher LFR? If you look at the fight durations these are similar to kills. Did I just get lucky with an awesome group and overestimating how easy it is?

10+ Year Old Account
    You just spotted the worst LFR group in history.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I find it really amazing since LFR Butcher is pretty much stand there and pew pew till boss is dead.. Even when he does his charge he hits for very little so either were a lot afk or really bad healers..

Deleted
    People didn't stack I guess?

Honestly, when I did mine this week, it didn't even feel like butcher was a boss. I believe you did indeed get the worst group.

10+ Year Old Account
    yikes, highmaul lfr is a total joke, sorry to hear that. terrible groups wiped on lei shen lfr 10+ times, ok ones wiped like 2 or 3 times and only good groups one shot him. no fucking way is butcher lfr in same difficulty league as lei shen lfr lol
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Deleted
    I didnt know it was possible to wipe in lfr

what the fuck? is that possible? it takes a special type of failure to achieve this
    Christopher W "Garage House Screen."

Quote Originally Posted by FroggyChaos View Post

How in the world is it possible to wipe on the butcher LFR? If you look at the fight durations these are similar to kills. Did I just get lucky with an awesome group and overestimating how easy it is?
    Since everyone stays in one clump the Gushing Wound stacks never reset after Butcher goes on his Frenzy (at the 30% mark). If the groups DPS is realy low the Gushing Wounds count can get to 20 and kill everyone (I think its 20 thats lethal on LFR if I remember correctly from the beta).

10+ Year Old Account

I don't know which is more disturbing:
    Wiping 9 times on a LFR boss...... Or someone logging it, uploads it, and thereby admit being in the raid...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I am lost for words. I mean I saw the threads about how easy it was and shrugged it off a hyperbole by elitists, then I actually ran it yesterday.

Totally honest I watched the whole clips after Bladefist and by the time I caught up with the rest of the group I thought we were still clearing trash... Turns out it was Butcher, already 3/4 of his health was gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Wiping 9 times on a LFR boss...... Or someone logging it, uploads it, and thereby admit being in the raid...

Come one, learn to read.
    Out of~550 tries, 9 failed (now 11).

How to wipe? someone probably pulled the trash mobs or something like that.
    Last edited by mmoc558df9f9c1; 2014-12-11 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nam42 View Post
    Come one, learn to read.
    Out of~550 tries, 9 failed (now 11).
    but.... you have to try hard to fail to wipe on this LFR
    Christopher W "Garage House Screen."

10+ Year Old Account
    If you wipe on Highmaul LFR the game should automatically come up with a message that says:

WoW will now be permanently removed from your computer.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I dunno... I log all my fights (regardless of what difficulty) besides it's fun to look at LFR logs sometimes... like this one

Funny how that affliction warlock only has a 597 ilv equipped on Butcher LFR. Or that Arcane mage that is stacking crit over mastery?
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

You must have had the absolute worst group in history. The first wing of Highmaul LFR is a complete joke right now. I don't even remember a single person dying in my groups. The Butcher, all you do is stand there and DPS, maybe throw in some damage negation abilities when your stacks get too high but that is about it. Thank you for showing me who to never group with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minnnlinz View Post
    but.... you have to try hard to fail to wipe on this LFR
    You'd be amazed what people are capable of.

It's not all the same raid.

Still I'm surprised any would wipe once, but looking at some of that dps lol. Maybe adds were pulled as well.

Maybe it's incorrectly reading Normal as LFR? Someone spoofed the logs? Hard to tell as it could be bugged on something. Ran it 5 times this week and a few other friends did too and every run we did it with maybe 1 person at most dying the entire LFR on bosses. So not sure how there could be 9 wipes on LFR, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    People didn't stack I guess?
    Never stacked in any of the 5 runs I did this week and it wasn't an issue.