Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    How are their so many wipes? I already did lfr on 5 classes(going to see if I can sneak in the rest of them) and not a single wipe, I did not even come close to death.

Hahahaha.

Paste this in any thread where whiners are all like LFR TOO EASY I'M BORED WAAH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    You just spotted the worst LFR group in history.
    Pretty much this. ha!
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animistprimal View Post
    You must have had the absolute worst group in history. The first wing of Highmaul LFR is a complete joke right now. I don't even remember a single person dying in my groups. The Butcher, all you do is stand there and DPS, maybe throw in some damage negation abilities when your stacks get too high but that is about it. Thank you for showing me who to never group with.
    This. In LFR you can literally just stand in the fire and it doesn't hurt enough to matter. The only thing I can think of is that people were intentionally causing wipes in order to troll. Does the insta-death at 5 stacks of gushing wounds even apply in LFR?

Why is this thread still alive?

Must be people asking "why is this thread still alive?".

Deleted
    The wipe count is up to 15 now, and that's only counting those from uploaded logs. The true number is most likely even far higher.