Holinka Interview by Wowhead

the only good thing about that interview was bailamos in the chat... every single question was about glad sanctum or ashran... none of which have any bearing on pvp balance which is why everyone is so upset... plus, the only mention of balance was about set bonuses and they think all sets are fine (well, "cool") now. holinka also contradicted himself quite a bit. "I personally think that the pvp gearing process should slow down a bit ... compared to the old way [MOP]." He then gave us ways to get free gear from THREE sources.

great interview 10/10.

got banned in chat for asking "can we please stop talking about ashran".

So, Holinka, are you glad that Ashran is the face of PVP now?

Ya it was a pathetic interview, such hand holding, pr regurgitation.

Not sure what you were expecting. Class balance is only one part of pvp.

Deleted
    That interview was a farce. I expected more from wowhead but it seems like they don't want to pull their head out of blizzard's ass. What a fucking waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    its part of pvp but its the biggest part. Everything gets skewed without it.

Pretty sure Holinka is a Rogue. Only Rogues can dodge like that. Also, I got a permaban from chat? I didn't even say anything remotely trollish!
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    what the hell is the point of playing an mmo if it isnt even balanced... its only fun if you play fotm class and when everyone plays fotm its boring and repetitive