Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    And after first mine, you lose it...

I'm leveling my rogue. I cant stand these slow speeds now.
    I didn't lose it the entire time, is there something that would knock you out of ghost wolf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I didn't lose it the entire time, is there something that would knock you out of ghost wolf?
    Something does, yeah. On one shaman, I can mine and it doesn't drop ghost wolf. On the other shaman, I mine and it drops. It's kinda weird. The shaman that doesn't drop ghost wolf doesn't have mining while the one that does have mining drops ghost wolf while doing so. (in the mine at least, not sure about in the wild.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Ones a glyph the other isn't?

Also can confirm it is changed, but if you run into the mine with the glyph active from outside it doesn't remove it...so there's that at least.
    Druids also get a glyph with their travel form to make it mount speed outdoors, which is why I brought it up about why would it be fair for shamans to get it indoors but druids couldn't. Not trying to start any drama, just commenting.

Also, not directed at Jester, but the hostility is real. I was just asking a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    Druids can't even use travel form indoors. Why would shamans get to keep their mount speed inside?
    To quote Blizzard and their wonderful wisdom when comparing other classes abilities...

"Different classes are different".

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Something does, yeah. On one shaman, I can mine and it doesn't drop ghost wolf. On the other shaman, I mine and it drops. It's kinda weird. The shaman that doesn't drop ghost wolf doesn't have mining while the one that does have mining drops ghost wolf while doing so. (in the mine at least, not sure about in the wild.)
    It's gotta be the mining then. My shaman also doesn't have mining.

Druids also get a glyph with their travel form to make it mount speed outdoors, which is why I brought it up about why would it be fair for shamans to get it indoors but druids couldn't. Not trying to start any drama, just commenting.

Also, not directed at Jester, but the hostility is real. I was just asking a question.
    To be fair, this glyph was probably the only thing shamans had that was good from the start of the expansion.

And I think both should work honestly, there's no harm in it...just disable them in Battlegrounds/CMs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids can't even use travel form indoors. Why would shamans get to keep their mount speed inside?
    Because Druid's actually get to go at mount speed (100%) with the Glyph. We're stuck at 90%. I thought being able to go at 90% inside was a good trade-off, but now that they removed that feature they have no reason not to allow us to go at 100% like Druid's are able to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    Because Druid's actually get to go at mount speed (100%) with the Glyph. We're stuck at 90%. I thought being able to go at 90% inside was a good trade-off, but now that they removed that feature they have no reason not to allow us to go at 100% like Druid's are able to.
    Your signature makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

Really? Cat form already provides a passive 30%, doesn't matter if they are in combat or not. And of course, they can use all their skills while at it. Druids can also instantly use flight form. Their travel form also gives 10% extra speed compared to ghost wolf.

I would love to be able to use all my stuff with a passive 30% speed, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    do you have a Stables? Stables lets you interact with nodes and stuff without being dismounted or knocked out of travel forms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    do you have a Stables? Stables lets you interact with nodes and stuff without being dismounted or knocked out of travel forms.
    No stables on either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    I don't have stables either on my shaman, I'm going to vote for it's the fact that we don't have the profession, it's not recognizing it as mining probably, just as gathering like if you were to loot a corpse.

Shaman
    Ghost Wolf modified by Glyph of Ghostly Speed no longer provides a movement speed increase while indoors.
    Hotfix it seems it is intended

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TotemJoker View Post
    Shaman
    Ghost Wolf modified by Glyph of Ghostly Speed no longer provides a movement speed increase while indoors.
    Yup, just read it. Really don't understand the reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Really? Cat form already provides a passive 30%, doesn't matter if they are in combat or not. And of course, they can use all their skills while at it. Druids can also instantly use flight form. Their travel form also gives 10% extra speed compared to ghost wolf.

I would love to be able to use all my stuff with a passive 30% speed, that would be great.
    This isn't just in reply to you, but a lot of people complaining about druids. Classes are different. Shapeshifting is uh.. kinda our thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    This isn't just in reply to you, but a lot of people complaining about druids. Classes are different. Shapeshifting is uh.. kinda our thing.
    I'm not complaining about druids. You made the comparison.

How can druids cry with all the things they have is beyond me.

Deleted
    It's already disabled in arenas and battlegrounds so why does it have to be nerfed for PvP?!

I don't know what to say, it was so useful and didn't hurt anyone

This really is another one of those things you'd think they would have caught in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by TotemJoker View Post
    Shaman
    Are you fucking serious Blizzard? There was one thing, ONE THING I was excited about for my Shaman in Warlords and now it's taken away. What was the issue? Having 190% movement speed outside combat really too much? Did it make all the other classes inferior so it had to be taken away? What's the reasoning here? It didn't make Shamans stronger in any way and it didn't work in BGs or Arena anyway. Are we going to remove Druids Speed spell next? Or Rogues Burst of Speed? Are we having too much fun?
    Last edited by Catbug; 2014-12-12 at 02:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catbug View Post
    Are you fucking serious Blizzard? There was one thing, ONE THING I was excited about for my Shaman in Warlords and now it's taken away. What was the issue? Having 190% movement speed outside combat really too much? Did it make all the other classes inferior so it had to be taken away? What's the reasoning here?
    Exactly this. It was the ONE THING for me, too...

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on the bench for mythic progression, and this glyph was the only part of WoD shaman changes I was looking forward to. I guess I should start leveling my warlock.