Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    not impressive, was in top 3 in my raid till I jumped in the tigers cage out of fucking nowhere (a druid used roar while I was jumping then I fell in the cage)

also in the top 3 on twin ogron with 26.4k dps as demonology, but my gmates are just kinda bad I think (multiple wipes with 2% with everyone still alive, so, low dps)

See guys? if we can exploit the fight for maximum padding or the rest of dps are less skilled, then we are good to go!! success everyone

Deleted
    You are like the rogue in our guild who whined "Warlocks are too strong" in BWL when our shadowbolts dealt increased damage to shadow-vulnerable dragonkin.
    The video involves a warlock who has perfect gear for the tier, using fight mechanics (200% damage taken) to havoc the adds while other classes are assigned to boss dps or add dps which has no % dmg taken modifier.
    You are the type of person who can't be a scientist for example, maybe a member of the clergy; ignoring to see the facts to further his/her own agenda - denying statistical findings and reason.

^pretty much.

I did 34k on mythic kargath doing the same as sparkuggz, with 20 less ilvl. Doesn't mean anything when I'm gaming the boss cleaving 200% damage and everything just to do same damage as people doing 100% damage.
    Last edited by kamuii; 2014-12-15 at 06:52 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmusician View Post
    You are like the rogue in our guild who whined "Warlocks are too strong" in BWL when our shadowbolts dealt increased damage to shadow-vulnerable dragonkin.
    The video involves a warlock who has perfect gear for the tier, using fight mechanics (200% damage taken) to havoc the adds while other classes are assigned to boss dps or add dps which has no % dmg taken modifier.
    You are the type of person who can't be a scientist for example, maybe a member of the clergy; ignoring to see the facts to further his/her own agenda - denying statistical findings and reason.
    Just read that.

Uhm, I've never spoke a word about the state of Warlocks as of now, actually I'm pretty aware of where we are standing and what we are capable of. I just posted a video to start a discussion (point of a forum thread, isn't?) and remarked Spark's performance on the fight.

Prejudice much?
    Last edited by frangeek; 2014-12-16 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Good thing it isn't then.
    Feel free to show me proof on that.

Also note, he is eating flame circles on the ground. Without having to move out of those and being able to stand and nuke allows destruction to really do well.

I see alot of "he has 676 ilvl" and such in this thread, but in all honesty, do you really think he had that on the first kill. No, that is flat out rediculous to think. that would mean he would need warforged heroic gear in every slot except for maybe 1 because of the 680 ring before doing Mythic. Get your head out of your ass, geez.
    Sparkuggz is a great Lock, and in his video he answered the question of why he just "soaked" the fire bombs, and he said it was because the healers could handle it easily. Just because someone is better then you at your class, doesnt mean that you should nitpick at what he is doing, or trying to blame it on his ilvl. Every Guild does fights somewhat differently, had it ever occured to you that it may have been a part of their strat after realizing healers could handle it? oh gawd. Rant out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrern View Post
    I see alot of "he has 676 ilvl" and such in this thread, but in all honesty, do you really think he had that on the first kill. No, that is flat out rediculous to think. that would mean he would need warforged heroic gear in every slot except for maybe 1 because of the 680 ring before doing Mythic. Get your head out of your ass, geez.
    Sparkuggz is a great Lock, and in his video he answered the question of why he just "soaked" the fire bombs, and he said it was because the healers could handle it easily. Just because someone is better then you at your class, doesnt mean that you should nitpick at what he is doing, or trying to blame it on his ilvl. Every Guild does fights somewhat differently, had it ever occured to you that it may have been a part of their strat after realizing healers could handle it? oh gawd. Rant out!
    It's probably did have that for the first kill. 6-9 clears of heroic feeding all the gear drops to one main for each armor type can do that. I know Ascension did something like 11 full clears of Heroic feeding gears to mains for Mythic.

Sparks was 671 when I creeped him on Tuesday. I was Jelly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Sparks was 671 when I creeped him on Tuesday. I was Jelly
    He's 679 right now; which is like...wow. I believe he was in the 660's when the Mythic Kargath kill happened. Pretty sure of that. I remember googling him after the first three bosses went down.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    He's 679 right now; which is like...wow. I believe he was in the 660's when the Mythic Kargath kill happened. Pretty sure of that. I remember googling him after the first three bosses went down.
    Nope, pretty sure he was like 671 or 672. If you look at wowprogress method's first kill, it says he had 675.53, but it only records it when they relog, so he obviously got few pieces of gear before he relogged.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    he was at least 670

Deleted
    Did you see PAragon Imperator Mythic World First video? Did you see the dps meter?

Time to nerf shamans, eh? He is doing one million dps! And it's Paragon so you can't complain that other players are bad.

Let's grow a brain (if that's possible) and start judging complex problems based on one specific encounter or mechanic.

Now all you noobs go learn how to play.