Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good fix on the inn achievement. Now fix the one required for a level 3 trading post!

That Glad nerf doe...

It's disrespectful and rude that these alchemy changes went out in the middle of the week without enough prior warning for people to prepare and make use of their now useless yet stockpiled mats. It's literally been weeks of pre-raid farming and trading for mats... and the mats are often easier to store than the potions.

Please Roll Back these changes and make them go live with the scheduled maintenance, much like the garrison stuff I read above, which seems to have a decent heads up for preparation. If there is no roll back, please make a system where we can trade in the now useless meat/fish/oil for the equivalent new herb ingredient.

The alchemy changes are too large to suddenly take place in a random hot-fix with barely any heads up and no proper announcement. I read MMO, and by the time I got home from work yesterday, the changes became live in the first 20 minutes I was online. People with a schedule barely got to hear about the proposed/debated changes before it all went live, and were lucky if they got into the game in time to make use of their mats. This wasn't some broken-promise OP-item nerf that was required to preserve the integrity of new mythic raid content difficulty, so I can't see why it was so jarringly and rudely thrown at us when it could have been (and still could be) handled in a more satisfying way for everyone.
    Last edited by Jazztheduck; 2014-12-12 at 01:34 PM.

I must say I really love the patches this expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Henshini View Post
    Good fix on the inn achievement. Now fix the one required for a level 3 trading post!
    They already did in the last hotfix... only requires 1 exalted rep now. The text won't reflect that until we have to download something though, since they can't change client-side text strings in hotfixes.

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    I must say I really love the patches this expac.
    I can't wait till the beta ends.

Deleted
    Now will you look at that ladder. EU says hi apparently

A nerf to Paladin set bonus and a buff to warrior... i can live with that. 2 set for Rets was a bit OP i guess.

Enchant Boots - Mastery now increases Mastery by 9 (down from 11).

Damn. 2 extra mastery would have been GAME BREAKING!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    That Glad nerf doe...
    Even though it specifically says "in defensive stance" which you can't use as a gladiator warrior since it's obviously not gladiator stance. Read a little, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of want to see the user feed back that resulted in "alchemists shouldn't be able to make any form of healing potion".

Are the salvage crate drop rates for 95-99 missions different from the ones for 100 missions? If so, that might have something to do with what I agree is a stupid inexplicable change.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Even though it specifically says "in defensive stance" which you can't use as a gladiator warrior since it's obviously not gladiator stance. Read a little, man.
    Idk what youre talking about because Glad could dispel a magic effect before this hotfix, in glad stance...?

The "in defensive stance" is the nerf here. Maybe you should get some background info before posting.
    Last edited by BRO90X; 2014-12-12 at 05:18 PM.

What a fucking train wreck.

It's hard not to watch.

I'm glad I stopped playing, paying for yet another years worth of beta testing and by the time they think things are "fixed" it'll be time for the new expansion and it'll start all over again.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiannor View Post
    Are the salvage crate drop rates for 95-99 missions different from the ones for 100 missions? If so, that might have something to do with what I agree is a stupid inexplicable change.
    the 95-99 missions take 30-90 minutes, so you can queue up so of them while you're doing your heroics or daily apexis grind, and then when you're ready to log out you can get the crates from them and then queue up the level 100 ones (minimum time 4 hrs)
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

I love them balancing and what not. But seriously, what's the logic behind
    "Ghost Wolf modified by Glyph of Ghostly Speed no longer provides a movement speed increase while indoors."
    You get slow all of a sudden, I can see a percent reduction but to make the glyph worthless indoors is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    It is now possible to continue to receive Level 95-99 missions even when all Followers are level 100.
    Just wtf, this is the stupidest thing yet -how can they possibly be doing this by design?
    Sounds like someone either got super lucky on their epic follower rolls and has no Salvage Yard, otherwise you'd be quite happy with this change.

Now if only I could stop getting the lvl90 Night Watch mission...

When are these live on EU? Stay awhile and Listen is still the same for me, but I'd love the rank 3 plans...

canceled my sub as a glad warrior. This team has no clue about the game i simply can not trust them with my time and money. This nerf destroys glad PvP, again, it does not make it weaker, it does not balance it - this spec simply wont ever be competitive in PvP at the slightest. They could put a cooldown like disspell every 10 seconds - that would be balancing, that would at least make some sense. This does not. This game is dead for me now.