Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by vekkth View Post
    canceled my sub as a glad warrior. This team has no clue about the game i simply can not trust them with my time and money. This nerf destroys glad PvP, again, it does not make it weaker, it does not balance it - this spec simply wont ever be competitive in PvP at the slightest. They could put a cooldown like disspell every 10 seconds - that would be balancing, that would at least make some sense. This does not. This game is dead for me now.
    Seems kind of rash to cancel based on the PvP viability of one spec - especially a newly implemented spec. You have to expect that any new classes/specs put into the game will have a lot of iteration on it even after beta (not enough comprehensive PvP participation on beta). Look at Death Knights; look at Monks.

Also, as a Shaman, while I'm disappointed to see the change to Ghostly Speed, I figured it was only a matter of time. You can't compare skills across different classes in a vacuum. Different classes are different. Also, doesn't Ghostly Speed provide a significant benefit in Challenge Mode dungeons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Like I said in the first post, they are nerfing the proc rate from 3.5 RPPM to 2.5 RPPM.
    It says [Still in testing] though, so I was hoping there was a chance...

Quote Originally Posted by Jazztheduck View Post
    It's disrespectful and rude that these alchemy changes went out in the middle of the week without enough prior warning for people to prepare and make use of their now useless yet stockpiled mats. It's literally been weeks of pre-raid farming and trading for mats... and the mats are often easier to store than the potions.

Please Roll Back these changes and make them go live with the scheduled maintenance, much like the garrison stuff I read above, which seems to have a decent heads up for preparation. If there is no roll back, please make a system where we can trade in the now useless meat/fish/oil for the equivalent new herb ingredient.

The alchemy changes are too large to suddenly take place in a random hot-fix with barely any heads up and no proper announcement. I read MMO, and by the time I got home from work yesterday, the changes became live in the first 20 minutes I was online. People with a schedule barely got to hear about the proposed/debated changes before it all went live, and were lucky if they got into the game in time to make use of their mats. This wasn't some broken-promise OP-item nerf that was required to preserve the integrity of new mythic raid content difficulty, so I can't see why it was so jarringly and rudely thrown at us when it could have been (and still could be) handled in a more satisfying way for everyone.
    My stomach sank when I read the alchemy changes. I have so many oils that I made and spent so much time gathering mats for.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy that there only 3 JC gems that require Blackrock Ore now.

Before, 4/6 Gems required it and it imbalanced the value of Blackrock vs True Iron very heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    I was awarded the Stay Awhile and Listen achievement even though I'm positive I haven't done 10 of the quests yet. Only have the inn on an alt and have only done a few at most. But this isn't the first time they've messed these achievement changes up - a friend of mine was awarded Savage Friends (the Trading Post 3 achievement) and he most certainly does not have any exalted Draenor rep.
    Already noticed and am sad about the ghost wolf change. They should just allow druids to use travel form indoors and keep it as it was.
    I have 19/20 and still did not get it

I never comment on these things but I'd like to thank Blizzard for tanking the pot selling market. That was something we all really needed. /sarcasm