how to deal with cc in pvp?

so how do you guys play your class in pvp against teams with lots of roots?

against a team who cordinate their cc i feel i contribute nothing to my team because i am chain cced trough the whole game and the only chance i ever have to hit someone is when i can grip them then i get a few hits in before they use some sort of escape and i cant do anything until its back up.

im pretty new to pvp and am currently 1500 rating so im obviously a noob but i am already concidering rerolling, not because dks are weak but this is some of the most frustrating things i have ever played and honestly i dont have fun watching my team die while i cant do anything about it.

are there some counters i might have missed or is this how its supposed to be?

10+ Year Old Account
    as far as melee go, dk is probably the best at dealing with cc. between icebound fort, lichborne, desecrated ground, trinket and grip its pretty hard to keep a dk locked down. it feels awful when your playing a dk, but trust me its waaaay worse on a warrior
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

You have to stay disciplined with your grip. Don't use it until they blink/charge/leap/etc. As for roots (one of the few ways to actually lock down a DK), you have to rely on your partners for dispels/reflects. Make sure you call out to your partners when you're rooted so they can save their burst or dispel you.